Classy Pats* strike again

phypon

He wouldn't have played anyway and he still gets a ring if the pats win. This move just made his name recognizable to more people than his mom. Sorry, i won't cry for him.

But.. but.. but.... it was MEAN!

His worst problem is telling his Mom he needs her ticket now to get in today. But as you said he would have got a ring if they were to win today. Sadly, it looks like he will have 2 bad days in a row. Go Giants!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wouldn't have played anyway and he still gets a ring if the pats win. This move just made his name recognizable to more people than his mom. Sorry, i won't cry for him.

That's what I thought too at first. I mean, I still think it was very dooshworthy thing to do. Still, The more I thought about it, the more the RUSE became evident. Typical Belichick. Not only is he playing the worthless distraction angle, he's using Chad Ochocinco as the perfect DECOY. If I were the NYG, I'd be looking out for Deion Branch. I don't see Tom Brady, or Bellichick trusting their legacies to number 85!

Well played Bill. Well played.

I don't think this was mentioned already in the thread...and I certainly have no interest in defending the Patriots. However, the Patriots release their guys on Saturday because you can't sign guys released on Saturday until Monday. Hence the reason he's not on the Giants roster. I don't think they were trying to release him at the last second to be cold, it was just strategic based on the NFL signing rules.

Yeah, "Sorry, you won't have a chance to line up in the biggest game of your life. But you'll still get credit for it." I'm sure that works for him.

I don't think this was mentioned already in the thread...and I certainly have no interest in defending the Patriots. However, the Patriots release their guys on Saturday because you can't sign guys released on Saturday until Monday. Hence the reason he's not on the Giants roster. I don't think they were trying to release him at the last second to be cold, it was just strategic based on the NFL signing rules.

No, I did a little bit ago.

Title and description say it all.

Link

Was gona start this thread thread but guess I'm late, gotta quit working so much.

Anyway that is ruthless, I'd be friggan pissed if I got cut the day before the superbowl and would tell the Giants every trick I knew. How much help is DE Alex Silvestro gonna be anyway. If I was a player I'd be hesitant to join the pats cuz you never know when the ax is gonna come, I'm sure Seymour thought he was safe and their D hasn't bee worth a crap ever since.

That's what the pats* would do. Then they would "Clockwork Orange" his ass and get everything they could.

Edit: the Giants should sign him as a coach, a special defensive assistant!

++++1000000!!!!

Maybe it's my Buffalo sports paranoia talking but it would not shock me at all if this was a strategic move by BB to see if the Giants would take the balt and get fed false information.

PTR

That would be pretty sneaky, no wonder Underwood wasn't upset. Pure diabolical genius.

Was gona start this thread thread but guess I'm late, gotta quit working so much.

Anyway that is ruthless, I'd be friggan pissed if I got cut the day before the superbowl and would tell the Giants every trick I knew. How much help is DE Alex Silvestro gonna be anyway. If I was a player I'd be hesitant to join the pats cuz you never know when the ax is gonna come, I'm sure Seymour thought he was safe and their D hasn't bee worth a crap ever since.

++++1000000!!!!

That would be pretty sneaky, no wonder Underwood wasn't upset. Pure diabolical genius.

They carry about 60 guys realistically. They have about 5 guys that get cut every 2-3 weeks and get rotated based on matchups and injuries. They don't expect big play time, and aren't going to be given spots on most rosters but know even if cut today they have a job on Monday and get a little bonus for being part of the system,

The Patriots lack Character & Morals so this is nothing new

Julian Edelman was arrested for groped woman below the waist

Bill Belichick cheated on his wife of 20 years, with the wife of his best friend

Rob Gronkowski Screwed Pron Star Bibi Jones & Posed with her in pics

Tom Brady gets Bridget Moynahan pregnant who he was dating for three years & leaves her for Gisele

& they are Ego Maniacs,immature, Braggadocious, No Gamesmanship & Overrated A$$holes

Edited by Matt183

Pats bring him back

I wonder if they cut him as bait for the Giants. Hear me out on this:

1. Cut by the pats

2. Giants pick him up and shake him down. (Hell, that's what the pats would do...)

3. He follows Bill Belichick's 'Kraft'ed script and gives the G-men a whole bunch of BS.

4. However, the Giants don't bite...

5. Bring him back quickly with some hush cash.