number 99 for the Bills rips Brady

K-Gun10

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen Dareus, I don't like being a hater but I hate Tom Brady he is so fake, he acts like this humble,normal guy who has been so blessed TOM Your a Millionaire, Your married to a Super Model, stop trying to sell this bull **** act, your not humble or normal, stop being fake

...then that's just another way to get an advantage over their opponent.

Brady is a little b@#ch. Eli Manning got the crap knocked out of him in the Championship game, but you didn't see him staring down the ref as the Queen does every time a defensive player lays a finger on him for a competitive advantage. If Kelly behaved as Brady does, I would have been embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/travelers-check/201202/tom-brady-most-hated-man-buffalo

Realizing that he had perhaps made an insensitive comment, Brady continued: "No, they're fine. Don't go writing that and getting me in trouble."

Too late, Tom.

what a d bag!!

Co-host Tom Ragan weighed in: "We think he is being cheap," he said. "At this point he should be paying for his parents to come to games. If he is not putting them in nice places, it means Gisele (Bundchen, Brady's wife) is controlling the purse strings a little too tightly. Maybe he is bitter too, after the game earlier in the season."

:worthy:

Brady's comments even gained a political audience when they reached the ears of Senator Charles E. Schumer (D-NY). "Hey, Tom, why not ask Rob Gronkowski how great Buffalo is? Good luck getting him to catch your passes," Schumer wrote on Twitter. :thumbsup:

Brady is a little b@#ch. Eli Manning got the crap knocked out of him in the Championship game, but you didn't see him staring down the ref as the Queen does every time a defensive player lays a finger on him for a competitive advantage. If Kelly behaved as Brady does, I would have been embarrassed to be a Bills fan.

I assume youre not referring to actually winning a Superbowl right? :oops:

Hahahaha..im sorry! I just had to! Brady sucks. I hate him too. I just... i had to.