Willis McGahee: I know many here hate him...

Buftex

my friend was his driver in hawaii. i met him too. he was actually pretty funny. i was hoping he would be a prick so hating him would be easier. but he wasnt. cool guy.

side note. revis is the biggest perv ive ever seen and will be the next cromartie. guy hasnt met a girl that he wouldnt plow and every girl wants some of him if you ask him. so hes either gonna get caught up ina rape case or have 22 kids with 21 different ladies.or both

my friend was his driver in hawaii. i met him too. he was actually pretty funny. i was hoping he would be a prick so hating him would be easier. but he wasnt. cool guy.

side note. revis is the biggest perv ive ever seen and will be the next cromartie. guy hasnt met a girl that he wouldnt plow and every girl wants some of him if you ask him. so hes either gonna get caught up ina rape case or have 22 kids with 21 different ladies.or both

But on the plus side... The one chick who has two of his kids will feel ooo so special compared to the other 20 gals

Personally, I know the guy had his issues, but I always liked him...watch this interaction with fans at the Pro Bowl...it is freakin' great:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/willis-mcgahee-tim-tebow-ravens-fan-pro-bowl_n_1241754.html?ref=sports&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D131368

I hate the whiny BS "so and so didn't want to play for us" excuse but in his case it might actually be true. He is just another player in a long list of good talent that we didn't resign. It's frustrating to most because they want to hate them despite continued success and even worse probowl appearances. McGahee, Lynch, Jim Leonard, Jason Peters. These guys perform year after year. Smart people realize that they weren't no talent bums. They were good players that we let go to make new holes to fill.

The Bills are like some weird prison road chain gang or a circle of hell where we are doomed to dig ditches in a pot hole filled road and refill those ditches back up for all eternity while we never fix the actual pot holes. Dig the hole by letting talent go and refill the hole with new draft picks while the road itself never gets any better because we are to busy digging and refilling ditches instead of repaving or filling the pot holes.

This problem has existed through many different front office personnel groups and coaches. What remains the same? The guy at the top. FREE YOUR MIND!!!

I hate the whiny BS "so and so didn't want to play for us" excuse but in his case it might actually be true. He is just another player in a long list of good talent that we didn't resign. It's frustrating to most because they want to hate them despite continued success and even worse probowl appearances. McGahee, Lynch, Jim Leonard, Jason Peters. These guys perform year after year. Smart people realize that they weren't no talent bums. They were good players that we let go to make new holes to fill.

The Bills are like some weird prison road chain gang or a circle of hell where we are doomed to dig ditches in a pot hole filled road and refill those ditches back up for all eternity while we never fix the actual pot holes. Dig the hole by letting talent go and refill the hole with new draft picks while the road itself never gets any better because we are to busy digging and refilling ditches instead of repaving or filling the pot holes.

This problem has existed through many different front office personnel groups and coaches. What remains the same? The guy at the top. FREE YOUR MIND!!!

McGahee made his 2nd and likely last Pro Bowl, out of a 9-year career. And as you admitted, he never really wanted to be in Buffalo. As for Lynch, he needed to grow up/a change of scenery. It's a shame he didn't grow up faster, otherwise he'd still be in Buffalo. Peters' case has been well-documented. But Jim Leonhard?

McGahee made his 2nd and likely last Pro Bowl, out of a 9-year career. And as you admitted, he never really wanted to be in Buffalo. As for Lynch, he needed to grow up/a change of scenery. It's a shame he didn't grow up faster, otherwise he'd still be in Buffalo. Peters' case has been well-documented. But Jim Leonhard?

seriously. leonhard over greer & fletcher?

Also with lynch - from what I hear you'd be wrong if you think he's walking the straight and narrow now. Could still be just a matter of time. If he's popped on something in the offseason it really re-frames the trade, just as his strong finish this year did. He's also a FA - so who knows if he would've had any desire to sign in buffalo and even if he did can you bank on him longterm at big dollars.

seriously. leonhard over greer & fletcher?

True, although none of them made the Pro Bowl, which was the gist of the thread.

Also with lynch - from what I hear you'd be wrong if you think he's walking the straight and narrow now. Could still be just a matter of time. If he's popped on something in the offseason it really re-frames the trade, just as his strong finish this year did. He's also a FA - so who knows if he would've had any desire to sign in buffalo and even if he did can you bank on him longterm at big dollars.

I was more talking about being a professional. Lynch reportedly admitted to not watching film until he went to Seattle. As for the off-field stuff, if he's still doing stuff that could get him in trouble, then that was the reason the Bills rightfully traded him.

While i agree that the Bills need to do a better job at retaining their quality players, im not sure i understand why Lynch for example seems to get so much love (seems to me at least). Im trying to say this nicely as to not offend anyone; but imo he isnt a great back at all. He is above average at best and although he finished strong its his contract year. I was happy to see him go.

Are we talking about the same McGahee, the one who sat on the sideline eating a friggin ham sandwich with the playoffs on the line against Pittsburgh? I don't hate Willis, but he will never live down that hilariously awful WTF?! moment for me.

[/quot

If the management team had wanted to build a winner in Buffalo he would have stayed. He didn't want to be on a loser that's all and neither did all those other guys that left. Who the f wants to be in the city of Green Bay? Nobody. Who wants to play for the Packers? Everybody. Its not about the city its about the commitment to win. We have only had that commitment from management for about 6 years from '88 to '94.

I wish I could find the interview online but my favorite Mcgahee moment was an interview on NFLN with him Edge James and Clinton Portis. Rich Eisen was talking to them during pro bowl week back when Mcgahee was playing for the Bills. They were all high as !@#$.

If the management team had wanted to build a winner in Buffalo he would have stayed. He didn't want to be on a loser that's all and neither did all those other guys that left. Who the f wants to be in the city of Green Bay? Nobody. Who wants to play for the Packers? Everybody. Its not about the city its about the commitment to win. We have only had that commitment from management for about 6 years from '88 to '94.

Do they?