Is Garrison Sanborn really a franchise long snapper?

Where did this guy even come from? Just out of nowhere the Bills pulled this guy from the scrapheap and made him a starter. You think the steelers or the patriots do this? Typical buffalo

Ralph is so cheap he probably didn't even scout him and keeps him around so he won't have to pa a pro bowler And we have NOOOOOO DEPTH at this position. I hope Buddy has a replacement in mind before this guy costs us a game.

Edited by Captain Hindsight

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are ridiculous. Sanborn might not be the type of long snapper that can win games single-handedly, but Patrick Mannelly ain't walkin' through that door!

Is Sanborn a franchise long snapper? No. Do we need to create yet another hole (one which we'd realistically have to spend a 1st or 2nd rounder to replace)? No.

The only question is do the Bills go Kicker then Long Snapper or Long Snapper then Kicker. Buddy could throw a curve ball and trade next years 1 to get a Punter as well in the first two rounds.

Think about it. If the snap never gets to the holder, what role does the kicker even play? I'm all for drafting a long snapper #10 and then trading back into the 1st round for a kicker.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Where did this guy even come from? Just out of nowhere the Bills pulled this guy from the scrapheap and made him a starter. You think the steelers or the patriots do this? Typical buffalo

Ralph is so cheap he probably didn't even scout him and keeps him around so he won't have to pa a pro bowler And we have NOOOOOO DEPTH at this position. I hope Buddy has a replacement in mind before this guy costs us a game.

Hey I already did this thread. I expect my royalty check in the mail soon :)

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/121777-cut-garrison-sanborn/page__fromsearch__1

I think long snapper if one of the few strenghts this team has. Moorman is no longer the all world punter he once was, we need to either use r pick at 10 to draft another one who can sit the bench and learn moormans work ethic or trade for lechler.