Lee "the magician" Evans....hes dissapeared

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 4th rounder probably has just as much of a chance of being a stud next season, as Lee Evans does of being one.

In 3 years they both will share the distinction of no longer playing for the Bills

Both Hairston and Searcy had better seasons than Evans this year. I guarantee that either/both of our 4th round picks in 2012 have better seasons than Evans next year too.

I don't know..that 30 yard one handed catch this afternoon looked pretty darn good. Remember he was injured, as WR's sometimes are. Hope we get a fourth rounder who can make a catch like that in a major playoff game...oh...wait a minute..we aren't a playoff team....

that 30 yard catch was outstanding. And I think we could of used Lee this year. Trading another first round pick for a 4th rounder. No wonder we suck. We must draft better, and we must hold on to our talent! Sign SJ, extend Levitre and Byrd and quit nickle and diming players already

that 30 yard catch was outstanding. And I think we could of used Lee this year. Trading another first round pick for a 4th rounder. No wonder we suck. We must draft better, and we must hold on to our talent! Sign SJ, extend Levitre and Byrd and quit nickle and diming players already

And having Lee this year would have improved our record?

Maybe by 1 or 2 games at most.

So instead of trading his fading ass away for a 4th, we keep him and lower our draft position in the upcoming draft?

I'm GLAD we traded him… and I have his jersey and always liked the guy.