PLAYoffs Gaints/Falcons Non sellout per NYpost

Prices from $120 to $475 a seat. I did a quick search for one ticket at the cheapest price, no problem, still available, $131 with the fees included.

Yes, playoff tickets are not included with season tickets. Season ticket holders do have first choice at purchasing their seat for any playoff games though.

Thanks for bringing some sanity to this hysteria-filled (and hysterical) thread Jack.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see the Bills at Met Life Stadium, against the Giants, in October. Sat around the 45 yard line, row 19, behind the Bills bench. Went to see the Bills and Broncos game on Christmas Eve, at the Ralph. Had almost exactly the same seats, except in row 22. The face value of the Bills/Giants ticket was $350. The face value for the Broncos at Bills game? $90 I believe, face value, the cheapest seat for a Giants game, regular season, is $125. Bills games are really cheap.

It seems that Bills fans are as cheap as Ralph is when you get right down to it. We constantly hear carping about the cheap owner, but how many of the "faithful" would pony up a few thousand for a seat license and a few hundred bucks per game ticket?

It seems that Bills fans are as cheap as Ralph is when you get right down to it. We constantly hear carping about the cheap owner, but how many of the "faithful" would pony up a few thousand for a seat license and a few hundred bucks per game ticket?

So you're asserting Bills fans' current cheapness, based on a hypothetical situation? Brilliant logic.

Yes, playoff tickets are not included with season tickets. Season ticket holders do have first choice at purchasing their seat for any playoff games though.

Hard to imagine folks wouldn't buy playoff tickets, even if they were only going to resell them. The Giants are the toughest ticket in town, even though they are the most expensive in the NFL by a mile.

So you're asserting Bills fans' current cheapness, based on a hypothetical situation? Brilliant logic.

No, I don't think he did that. It's a good question to ask. How much more would Bills fans be willing to pay? Maybe not in this current playoff drought, but say the Bills did make a few wild cards, Ralph passes, and a new owner come in and essentially doubles ticket prices. Would we, as a whole, pay?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I did a search on ticketmaster for two tickets.

Total $833.90 FOR TWO TICKETS.

Where are these seats located? I could see these ticket prices as a problem for the third poorest city in America, but not for richy area's like NYC or Dallas or Chicago or Iowa.

Prices from $120 to $475 a seat. I did a quick search for one ticket at the cheapest price, no problem, still available, $131 with the fees included.

Dam, if my new job did not have me working, I'd be there. After all it's PLAYOFFS time. I might try and do the Texans vs Baltimore game if work does not get in the way.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Hard to imagine folks wouldn't buy playoff tickets, even if they were only going to resell them. The Giants are the toughest ticket in town, even though they are the most expensive in the NFL by a mile.

No, I don't think he did that. It's a good question to ask. How much more would Bills fans be willing to pay? Maybe not in this current playoff drought, but say the Bills did make a few wild cards, Ralph passes, and a new owner come in and essentially doubles ticket prices. Would we, as a whole, pay?

PTR

Good question. We won't know until it actually happens. Until then, saying Bills fans are cheap based on what you think they will or won't do in a hypothetical situation is ridiculous.

Prices have gotten absolutely ridiculous. I haven't gone to see a Bills game in a few years now; last time I had very good seats and they were $35 a piece - reasonable. The only tickets I would pay $400 for would be a Superbowl, and the Bills would have to be in it!

HAHA $400 might get you in a bar to watch on TV within a two block radius of the stadium. Face for Super Bowl is $1000, most fans at the game will prolly pay closer to $5,000 per. I think it is in NYC next year..prolly closer to $7500 per for that one..or $2500 if a nor'easter is blowing through

And yes, Buffalo is about as cheap as you can go to a game!

HAHA $400 might get you in a bar to watch on TV within a two block radius of the stadium. Face for Super Bowl is $1000, most fans at the game will prolly pay closer to $5,000 per. I think it is in NYC next year..prolly closer to $7500 per for that one..or $2500 if a nor'easter is blowing through

The Nfl has package deals that include ticket, hotel, etc. cheapest I remember seeing was $6,000. I'm not home so I'll get the link later and post it.

The Nfl has package deals that include ticket, hotel, etc. cheapest I remember seeing was $6,000. I'm not home so I'll get the link later and post it.

I went to the first 3 SBs and the most I paid for a ticket was $150.00. Incredible how high the prices are now.

I went to the first 3 SBs and the most I paid for a ticket was $150.00. Incredible how high the prices are now.

Went to the last two and paid face..$150-$175 sounds about right. I do remember the ticket resale market in Atlanta being carzier as bith fan bases could drive, and Bills fan selling pairs for $5,000 and watching the game at the "offical" tailgate..by 10 oclock that night wish I had done the same :wallbash::oops:

I found a PDF with all the details, it's about 4.5megs in size....

http://nflonlocation.com/sites/default/files/NFLOnLocation_SuperbowlXLVI_Brochure.pdf

Cheapest "Game Day only" package is $2500. Most expensive package is $9600. Each package includes extras, some include hotel also.

Good question. We won't know until it actually happens. Until then, saying Bills fans are cheap based on what you think they will or won't do in a hypothetical situation is ridiculous.

Well, for the home game against the Jets when we were 5-2 & a division crown were the thought in Orchard Park my friends at the game that did not have tickets said you could not touch a ticket for under $200 around the stadium the day of the game. So anybody that says Bills fans can not afford increase in ticket prices or won't pay a premium price for a good product, I don't know if that line of thinking has much merit.

I did a search on ticketmaster for two tickets.

Total $833.90 FOR TWO TICKETS.

Well, for the home game against the Jets when we were 5-2 & a division crown were the thought in Orchard Park my friends at the game that did not have tickets said you could not touch a ticket for under $200 around the stadium the day of the game. So anybody that says Bills fans can not afford increase in ticket prices or won't pay a premium price for a good product, I don't know if that line of thinking has much merit.

I did some research and the Giant/Falcons game was the hot ticket in the secondary market. $200 tickets I doubt were clubs as the $833.90 Giants tickets no doubt where.

I found a PDF with all the details, it's about 4.5megs in size....

http://nflonlocation.com/sites/default/files/NFLOnLocation_SuperbowlXLVI_Brochure.pdf

Cheapest "Game Day only" package is $2500. Most expensive package is $9600. Each package includes extras, some include hotel also.

The Bills/Skins Super Bowl game the wife and I stayed in a dormitory at a girls college for $15.00 a night with room service!!!!

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Next year is here in new orleans-- I know I'm praying to get tix through our season ticket holder lotto (still pay face value) even though it's totally unlikely. I'd love to get to go to the game.

In 09 the face value tix that were available to season ticket holders after the drawing were 800 face.

Edited by NoSaint