Bills and Sabres

A veritable plethora of miry egesta.

"Pelugaville"...not so much "hockey heaven" as "hockey purgatory"...at least for now. If the Sabres don't turn it around by the all-star break, I really think some heads will roll at First Niagra... I am not giving up on Pegula! Get a real center...nobody should be off limits, except Vanek...that includes coaches and GM's.

The Bills? Unless they are extremely lucky, or there is an ownership change, not a lot will change.

Plop, plop...fizz, fizz...

Edited by Buftex

"Pelugaville"...not so much "hockey heaven" as "hockey purgatory"...at least for now. If the Sabres don't turn it around by the all-star break, I really think some heads will roll at First Niagra... I am not giving up on Pegula! Get a real center...nobody should be off limits, except Vanek...that includes coaches and GM's.

The Bills? Unless they are extremely lucky, or there is an ownership change, not a lot will change.

In retrospect, maybe they should have gone after Richards.

"Niagra"?

how about we give Pegula more than 10 months to judge his tenure as owner?

OR is that too much to ask? Ralph has had 52 years, so I think we're safe drawing some conclusions there

Pegula is cheap.

Oh, wait.....

They would have needed an unmarked van and chloroform.

PTR

Personally, and I know it is a long shot, but from what I have heard, Pegula has very high regards for Jason Spezza...he would look great in a Sabres uniform...I won't pretend to know all the salary cap ramifications of the NHL, but it seems they will have to move some major salary dollars to add any real major pieces like that...but I am still buying what Pegula is selling!