The Official Bills vs Pats* Game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is the college varsity vs a bad H.S. JV team. Who on earth are the WRs the Bills have trotted out?

Scott Chandler has been a huge upgrade at TE over what the Bills have, but he'd be at best 3rd string on the Pats.

The Pats' second TE has more than 2x the number of catches that Chandler has.

One quarter of good qb play isn't going to get it done

I want Matt Flynn on the roster next year

Happy to see the jets losing.

No matter what, we at least need a qb competition and new defensive coordinator. We can't keep getting players with no results

I like how everyone is attacking SJ .....but what he didn't didn't cost the team nothing!.....we didn't start to struggle until chan pulled SJ! ....think about it! ...... and everyone that would say let steviie walk you are I FOOL! ....

Nope - never said to let him walk. After 4 years in the leagues and 2 selfish penalties - enough is enough. Ride the pine. Maybe he will learn something. He is not worth putting the franchise tag on him. A pay raise yes. Super big money - no!!

Edited by BuffaloBud

I love how everyone is mad at SJ, but Fitz plays like absolute crap and that isn't even part of the big discussion.

Well, the Bills have a long and storied history of letting the great walk and rewarding the mediocre.