This Sunday @ Foxboro

You would sell that ticket in a heartbeat, problem is you cannot give it away. Enjoy the 50 buck parking.

Hardly. I could double my money in a heartbeat. The $50 parking blows big time though. I'd still rather drive the 500 miles to RWS for a game...which I do anyway.

PTR

I guess being like you is better. Stay at home and complain about it here. Certainly cheaper. Me? I'll be at the game and partying with Pinto Kenny and the Boston Bills backers. But I'll be sure to read your enlightening commentary if I can pull myself away from the party.

PTR

Does Pinto Kenny still have the Pinto running? If so it may be the last Pinto in the US that still runs....that in itself is a miracle....

Bills will be on the bus before the first quarter ends.... Pats 42 Bills 6 w/Brady.....Without Brady 20 to 6....

The Pats D is not very good this year. Holding even the Bills O to 2 field goals does not seem likely for them.

Does Pinto Kenny still have the Pinto running? If so it may be the last Pinto in the US that still runs....that in itself is a miracle....

Hell yes he does! Drives it to and from every home game :)

I've wondered that myself. I assumed he tows it. I mean it was in SD this year, wasn't it?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Man, you can't say anything without people accusing you of settling for mediocrity. First of all, who here expects the Bills to crush the Pats? Nobody. In fact we all expect to get crushed. So all I'm saying is I hope to at least see a competitive game for the $300+ I'm going to be dropping this weekend. And if they do get blown out, sulking, ranting and kicking the dog won't change anything.

PTR

Is that oil or tears dripping from those big red eyes? Some of these guys don't realize how sensitive you are. Hey guys, this man has more than 16,000 posts. Give him some love.

Bills have a shot if their defense from last week shows up. Patriots have injuries in the offensive line. Brady isn't 100%. Weather shouldn't be a big factor.

Sweeping the Patriots would be pretty cool.

Bills are putting up over 20pts. But Brady is gonna play and I don't know if we'll keep up this time.

I've been watching clips of Septembers defeat of the hated Patriots all morning. From "the kick" to the picks to us embarassing Belichick/Brady with consecutive QB kneels killing the clock, and all you tube clips of fans in bars across the country breaking into pandemonium.

All things considered, I would feel pretty darn good about this season if we sweep the Pats and end up at 7-9.

Bills 31

Pats 27

Tell the Bills to do the same thing.

Therein lies a large problem with this organization and fans. Do our players also receive trophies for good effort at the end of each season?

Fans don't matter for winning.

I guess some one on the Bills is going to have to "Favre" him then.

I'm gonna go all Reggie Dunlop here and say, I got $2,000 for the guy who ends Tom Brady's career.

But really, do you know when the Paytoilets* started to fold and when the Bills started to win last game? They were up 21-0. It wasn't the interceptions. It wasn't the drops.

It was when George Wilson laid out Julien Edelman. It was when someone from the Bills stopped serving tea and crumpets and saying that winning is hard. It was when this team finally got physical and punched the prissy schoolyard bully right square in the mouth and exposed him for the dink -and-dunk pansy that he is. It was when KW's quote about not knowing whether we're going to win, but that at the end of the game, the Brady Bunch will know that :devil: Hell :devil: just descended on them.

We don't have all those guys today but we still gotta play tough. We gotta knock 'em down. That whole Wilfork cheapshot at the end? That was nothing new, but they get stupid when they get knocked down, humiliated and angry.

We gotta bring hell down on them once again. Only, we gotta bring more.

Let's start this year off right, boys! Bring it!!

Edited by UConn James