This Sunday @ Foxboro

I've been watching clips of Septembers defeat of the hated Patriots all morning. From "the kick" to the picks to us embarassing Belichick/Brady with consecutive QB kneels killing the clock, and all you tube clips of fans in bars across the country breaking into pandemonium.

All things considered, I would feel pretty darn good about this season if we sweep the Pats and end up at 7-9.

Bills 31

Pats 27

It could happen, BUT I wouldnt count on Brady throwing FOUR Picks again to hand the game to the Bills like in week 3.

If Brady Plays:

Pats 41

Bills 21

It is Possible but I doubt Brady throws 4 Picks Again. But my prediction:

WITH Brady:

Pats 41

Bills 17

WITHOUT Brady:

Pats 21

Bills 20

I've been watching clips of Septembers defeat of the hated Patriots all morning. From "the kick" to the picks to us embarassing Belichick/Brady with consecutive QB kneels killing the clock, and all you tube clips of fans in bars across the country breaking into pandemonium.

All things considered, I would feel pretty darn good about this season if we sweep the Pats and end up at 7-9.

Bills 31

Pats 27

We are down to our last backup lineman on offense and we will be using our 4th center of the season. Chandler and Johnson are playing injured just so we can field a team. Fitz is either injured or has lost all confidence.

We are playing Tom Brady, not Tim Tebow. Who is going to cover those TEs?

It would feel great to sweep the Pats* but I am just not seeing it.

Therein lies a large problem with this organization and fans. Do our players also receive trophies for good effort at the end of each season?

I wish you were on my Xmas list.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Man, you can't say anything without people accusing you of settling for mediocrity. First of all, who here expects the Bills to crush the Pats? Nobody. In fact we all expect to get crushed. So all I'm saying is I hope to at least see a competitive game for the $300+ I'm going to be dropping this weekend. And if they do get blown out, sulking, ranting and kicking the dog won't change anything.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

WOW, down to hoping we keep it close. Not a confidence builder for fans or team on a season ending game. Then again this is no ordinary team.

The "Next year will be different" drum should start banging pretty soon to.

In case you just woke up from a coma, the Bills are kind of depleted due to injuries. There is settling for mediocrity and being realistic.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This game will be our super bowl for this year , i'm not really sure if the powers that be in New England will take the chance of playing Brady especially seeing as they have the by locked up & all .

But any time you can sweep the Pats from the Bills perspective it's a good year & it would be a great way to end a mediocre season .

I can see Bellichek giving his 2nd string QB the start to get him some reps not only to give him some game time experience but to increase his trade potential so they can get more draft picks in the years to come , they are good that way !!!

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!

Well yes, they are every year now aren't they?

I guess being like you is better. Stay at home and complain about it here. Certainly cheaper. Me? I'll be at the game and partying with Pinto Kenny and the Boston Bills backers. But I'll be sure to read your enlightening commentary if I can pull myself away from the party.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Man, you can't say anything without people accusing you of settling for mediocrity. First of all, who here expects the Bills to crush the Pats? Nobody. In fact we all expect to get crushed. So all I'm saying is I hope to at least see a competitive game for the $300+ I'm going to be dropping this weekend. And if they do get blown out, sulking, ranting and kicking the dog won't change anything.

PTR

You find me sulking, ranting, or kicking anything. My expectations don't warrant such behavior, not that high expectations would.

Btw, I crossed you off my Xmas list. The price of mediocrity has apparently gone through the roof. Enjoy the game.

I always wondered......what's with the PTR after every post? I mean, I get why Rembrandt signs his paintings, they're works of art.

With the Bills luck, Brady will probably play one quarter and Buffalo will get one big, crappy, meaningless win.....

Sorry, but in my opinion there is never " crappy,meaningless win" especially against the team that has bloodied and beaten us over the last decade. What better way to change the losing culture?

Take off the Brady jersey.

You find me sulking, ranting, or kicking anything. My expectations don't warrant such behavior, not that high expectations would.

Btw, I crossed you off my Xmas list. The price of mediocrity has apparently gone through the roof. Enjoy the game.

I always wondered......what's with the PTR after every post? I mean, I get why Rembrandt signs his paintings, they're works of art.

Promo The Robot. I just did that from the very start and keep doing it for consistency sake. It bugs some people but eff'em.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I guess being like you is better. Stay at home and complain about it here. Certainly cheaper. Me? I'll be at the game and partying with Pinto Kenny and the Boston Bills backers. But I'll be sure to read your enlightening commentary if I can pull myself away from the party.

PTR

Yea, well for "me" staying at home is what I do when a team sucks and I have to drive 5 hours just to get to the airport, then fly across the US to get there. That said, we did that many, times for many seasons when a certain GM made the team relevant for awhile. In fact we commuted. Don't ask to see my fan card, it will stun you.

That said, I would never "hope" to keep it close. Sounds kind of like pessimism. I expect a win every Sunday, injuries or not. I assume the head coach and players would feel the same. Maybe cheerleaders give up sometimes, it feels like it here. And don't whine because through foolishness, or otherwise you need to drop 3 C-notes then have to sit with a bunch of Chowda heads,waving their Brady pom poms.and hope its kept close. You would sell that ticket in a heartbeat, problem is you cannot give it away. Enjoy the 50 buck parking.

It could happen, BUT I wouldnt count on Brady throwing FOUR Picks again to hand the game to the Bills like in week 3.

If Brady Plays:

Pats 41

Bills 21

It is Possible but I doubt Brady throws 4 Picks Again. But my prediction:

WITH Brady:

Pats 41

Bills 17

WITHOUT Brady:

Pats 21

Bills 20

Bills will be on the bus before the first quarter ends.... Pats 42 Bills 6 w/Brady.....Without Brady 20 to 6....