Bell kicked butt!

Buffalo Mike1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is he'll be easy to re-sign. The bad news is he'll only be available for a handful of games. Oh well.

Why, so he can be injured again next year? Couldn't someone find a tackle who can play an entire season? Both Bell and Hairston are proving less than durable. Just once I'd like to see this team find someone who can play 16 games.

Edited by BillsVet

Why, so he can be injured again next year? Couldn't someone find a tackle who can play an entire season? Both Bell and Hairston are proving less than durable. Just once I'd like to see this team find someone who can play 16 games.

Yeah, damn that Wilson for drafting injury-prone players!

I just looked up his stats and it showed him starting all 16 games last year...why did I think he missed most of last year? Maybe with a full off season with the bills trainers they can keep him in great shape. But this is the Bills training staff which just can't seem to keep our guys healthy. It seems every year we just about lead the league with guys on ir.

The, we should be getting rid of Woods too. He has been injury prone. We could start all over with inexperienced O-linemen and scrubs from other teams. Bell's injuries have not been the same ones. He just had some bad luck. Much of our team had bad luck. Maybe next year, we'll get some good luck in the injury department.

Bell is done as is Urbik. Chan said NOT Good.

Since Bell cant stay healthy we can keep him as a backup and pay him accordingly. And Urbik should be retained he has become solid for us.

I am curious what the market for his services will be. I would totally keep him for a low price with high incentives of he can stay healthy.

I hope we keep him and give him a chance. The injury may actually save us millions. He played all 16 this year he would demand big money.

I just looked up his stats and it showed him starting all 16 games last year...why did I think he missed most of last year? Maybe with a full off season with the bills trainers they can keep him in great shape. But this is the Bills training staff which just can't seem to keep our guys healthy. It seems every year we just about lead the league with guys on ir.

Bell is done as is Urbik. Chan said NOT Good.

Since Bell cant stay healthy we can keep him as a backup and pay him accordingly. And Urbik should be retained he has become solid for us.

100% agree we need to keep these guys and Bell will come cheap.

What we need to do is clone Levite 4 times or maybe 21 times and make him play everywhere and call the tam Buffalo Levitres... QB RB every position filled by Levitre...