Bell kicked butt!

Buffalo Mike1

How much do you offer Bell? Considering he's missed 17 out of 48 games the past 3 years?

Bell should get low to medium LT money with incentives for staying healthy and a decent signing bonus. In fact, he WILL get that. Just will likely be by another team.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i dont think anyone is going give Bell much money due to injuries no matter how good he plays so we might keep him and should. Let Hairston battle it out for RT/LT starter or keep him as strong depth. I think if we draft a tackle it should be Right side for the future as mentioned Pears is decent but might have peaked. Its tough because we do not have the left tackle nailed down yet. and we have two players that maybe could be our guy if they w/could stay healthy for one whole season! they are both, Bell and Hairston, still young developing players.

Bell should get low to medium LT money with incentives for staying healthy and a decent signing bonus. In fact, he WILL get that. Just will likely be by another team.

So you're saying the Bills wouldn't offer that? Or that Bell wouldn't take it if offered by the Bills?

a reasonable point of consideration. I was worried Levitre was going to get destroyed physically at the tackle position while out there. and then i just just cringed when Chan wrongly moved him to center.

I thought Levitre would be good when I saw him absolutely neuter Rey Malualuga a few years back. Nasty. Nice to see him fulfill his potential. He is one bad dude.

Between Bell and Hairston we have our Left Tackles, both of them can play pretty well.

The O-line seems to be better and more stable this year, even with the injuries.

I agree with this, sort of. Bell is a good LT (especially in pass pro). Durability is the issue. Hairston was IMO a steal as a fourth round pick. He is a weird looking guy, but I think he has a high ceiling at either O tackle position.

I thought Levitre would be good when I saw him absolutely neuter Rey Malualuga a few years back. Nasty. Nice to see him fulfill his potential. He is one bad dude.

I agree with this, sort of. Bell is a good LT (especially in pass pro). Durability is the issue. Hairston was IMO a steal as a fourth round pick. He is a weird looking guy, but I think he has a high ceiling at either O tackle position.

Give Hairston a full off-season and he'll be better in his 2nd year. But I'd like for them to keep Bell, but for a reasonable (for both sides) deal.

So you're saying the Bills wouldn't offer that? Or that Bell wouldn't take it if offered by the Bills?

I am saying that the Bills may offer something like that, but another team, will offer slightly more, and Bell will move on. LT is a tough position to fill, if a serviceable-to-good one comes on the market, reasonably young, still coachable (and Karl Malones son to boot!)there will be interest from other teams. Given Littmans stance on paying our own people what they are worth, Bell is a goner. Should have been redone LAST year but we did not do it.