Anyone have an idea why Roosevelt is inactive?

PromoTheRobot

Bills inactives: WR Naaman Roosevelt, RB Johnny White, DB Josh Nesbitt, RT Sam Young, DL Jarron Gilbert, WR Ruvell Martin, TE Fendi Onobun

Just wondering why the most experienced and effective WR from a depleted group is not playing 2 weeks in a row?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just wondering why the most experienced and effective WR from a depleted group is not playing 2 weeks in a row?

PTR

Probably a little nicked up PTR. I agree though he is a very consistent receiver when the ball is thrown to him. Hopefully he will be in the lineup and will get some touches!

Can't blame the staff at all for wanting to get a look at different players in live game conditions when there is nothing else to be gained this season.

I thought Roosevelt got nicked up against Tennessee anyway.

GO BILLS!!!

I have an idea.....He isn't very good, is completely limited to short to intermediate routes, and isn't producing. Who cares if he is the local boy.

Exactly. He just isn't very good. Being a hometown guy who went to UB is great and all, but it doesn't make him a better football player.

Exactly. He just isn't very good. Being a hometown guy who went to UB is great and all, but it doesn't make him a better football player.

First, sorry for the typos. It's hard to post on a phone sometimes.

What made Naaman so clutch at UB was his hands. The guy caught everything, even when he got clobbered. I thought that would make him valuable as a possession receiver. And I thought he was doing that for the Bills. Chan even praised him.

But suddenly he has fallen out of favor. Was he injured and Hagen outplayed when he got his shot? I follow Naaman on Twitter and the dude talks mostly about going out and stuff. It's just a hunch but I wonder if Chan thinks he's not making football a priority?

I want him to succeed but I want the Bills to have the best players they can get more.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot