Stevie Johnson WGR

ET1062

Stevie blew off his weekly Monday show on WGR this week and was supposed to make it up today at 4 pm, he is once again a no show.

When he has been on this season, he calls from a cell phone without any reception and he cuts out time after time again. Instead of learning from his mistakes and calling from a land line, he continued to call from a bad cell.

Is stint on WGR this season and today shows just how immature and unprofessional he is in my opinion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stevie blew off his weekly Monday show on WGR this week and was supposed to make it up today at 4 pm, he is once again a no show.

When he has been on this season, he calls from a cell phone without any reception and he cuts out time after time again. Instead of learning from his mistakes and calling from a land line, he continued to call from a bad cell.

Is stint on WGR this season and today shows just how immature and unprofessional he is in my opinion.

A few weeks back he(Johnson) was contracted for around 9 grand to sign at a rochester car dealer for a couple of hours. Fred Jackson also was there. Johnson was a no show. Freddie saved the guys butt and signed for over 2 hours longer than he was contracted.He signed for every single person who wanted one. The car dealer gave Fred a huge bonus. Stevie Johnson never even called with an apology. He did say he had a flat tire. Apparently new range rovers have crappy tires and no way to change them. That's the tale of two men.

Or should I say the tale of one man, and a self absorbed jerk.

Oh for the love of God...

There are a million different reasons why he would've been a no show, and most of them have nothing to do with immaturity. He's got two little kids. Maybe one of them has the flu and he's been cleaning up barf and diarrhea all day. We just don't know. What is it with Bills fans who complain about the lack of talent and then want to run the talented players out of town for dumb reasons?

There are a million different reasons why he would've been a no show, and most of them have nothing to do with immaturity. He's got two little kids. Maybe one of them has the flu and he's been cleaning up barf and diarrhea all day. We just don't know. What is it with Bills fans who complain about the lack of talent and then want to run the talented players out of town for dumb reasons?

It is much easier for people to B word and complain than wait for an explanation (which would likely get discredited due to the fact that it doesn't support their assumption).

As for your last sentence, it's a wonderful Catch 22. The Buffalo Bills don't spend money to get better, but we have to let Stevie walk because he is asking for too much money :rolleyes:. But that is nothing new around here...

Edited by Marcellosaurus

well said....you NEVER know what is fully going on in a person's life. In this case, we have no clue as (likely) none of us know him personally. If he stated he was just blowing off his obligations, I'd say he was a jerk and I'd rip him as much as the next guy. In this case, you have to give the benefit of the doubt.

YEAH!

well said....you NEVER know what is fully going on in a person's life. In this case, we have no clue as (likely) none of us know him personally. If he stated he was just blowing off his obligations, I'd say he was a jerk and I'd rip him as much as the next guy. In this case, you have to give the benefit of the doubt.

Right on.

It's one of my least favorite parts of humanity - we all have a million excuses in storage for when we mess up (or appear to mess up), but when it's somebody else...well, they're just being a douche. We spend so much time being irrationally upset at strangers.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

I hope he's doing it on purpose - and, if he is, I love Stevie even more!

I gave up on that sh_thole excuse for a radio station years ago, and can't understand why anyone would waste time listening.

I'll laugh my ass off if Stevie continues to :censored: with those moronic asses every week :lol: