Stevie Johnson WGR

ET1062

Name 10 people you know who still own a landline...

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Andre Johnson

4. Wes Welker

5. Roddy White

6. Vincent Jackson

7. Greg Jennings

8. Marques Colston

9. Mike Wallace

10. Dwayne Bowe

11. AJ Green

12. Anquan Boldin

:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name 10 people you know who still own a landline...

Interesting. He should walk because he missed one autograph signing at a car dealership?

Maybe if you had a landline, you wouldn't miss the call that says the next line is sarcasm..

Well, at least he's not blaming God anymore. Or maybe there was a "miscommunication"?

Did anyone her the explanation for the dropped pass "miscommunication"?

Fitz forgot to tell him to catch the ball that is in his hands.

I agree that his off the field actions are disappointing. But, if you care about people calling radio shows or showing up for autograph sessions become a fan of the Boy Scouts team. This is the NFL. As long as he helps the Bills win he should stay.

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Andre Johnson

4. Wes Welker

5. Roddy White

6. Vincent Jackson

7. Greg Jennings

8. Marques Colston

9. Mike Wallace

10. Dwayne Bowe

11. AJ Green

12. Anquan Boldin

How do you know they have land lines? creepy. B-)

Edited by RyanC883

The names that Carey Bender listed are all great WRs, but context has to be taken into account. If Stevie was on the Saints or Patriots, he'd be a household name. I have no doubt about it.

And Stevie has 16 TDs and counting over the last two seasons.

Sorry .... I meant 16 thanks for the catch

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. Andre Johnson

4. Wes Welker

5. Roddy White

6. Vincent Jackson

7. Greg Jennings

8. Marques Colston

9. Mike Wallace

10. Dwayne Bowe

11. AJ Green

12. Anquan Boldin

So let's be clear....you'd tale Boldin, bowe,Colston? Over stevie based off the last two season?

I have yet to hear from the "get rid of stevie at all costs" crowd as to how exactly the Bills will be better by not re-signing Stevie.

That's because they're still working on their: "The team will be better by getting rid of McGahee", "The team will be better by getting rid of Lynch", "The team will be better by getting rid of Maybin", and their "The team will be better by getting rid of Whitner" papers.

It's sad that management seems to be as stupid as these types of fans, doesn't it?

Fitzgerald 2008 - 12 TDs

Fitzgerald 2009 - 13 TDs

Fitzgerald has 5 seasons with 90 or more catches, Stevie has none.

Didn't say they shouldn't retain Stevie, just that there are more than 10 WRs better than him in the league. Including Larry Fitzgerald by a long shot.

Can you match up Stevie's stats with a QB like Kurt Warner instead of the Amish pop gun? All of these dumb stats mean nothing.....Stevie is a #1 hands down.....anyone that wants to let him walk can enjoy the 3 wins the Bills get next year....COME ON MAN....The one guy who likes it in BUF and performs has "HATERS"....you guys make no sense...

Sorry .... I meant 16 thanks for the catch

So let's be clear....you'd tale Boldin, bowe,Colston? Over stevie based off the last two season?

Colston would be a terrible bill.....Slow and w/o a competent Qb would not be condusive.....Boldin would be an even swap I feel....He's not exactly lighting the world on fire in Flaccoland...

I have yet to hear from the "get rid of stevie at all costs" crowd as to how exactly the Bills will be better by not re-signing Stevie.

1) I do not recall ever reading where anyone said to get rid of him at all costs.

2) As for myself, I think they should resign Johnson if they can, but it doesn't make sense to overpay yet another player.

Stevie Johnson's is a poor mans Marcus Colston but that's a good thing. Johnson is certainly overvalued in the market for what he actually produces on the field but we really have no choice - we must resign him. He is the best WR we have had since Eric Moulds and we can't just let him go even if that means overpaying.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

1) I do not recall ever reading where anyone said to get rid of him at all costs.

2) As for myself, I think they should resign Johnson if they can, but it doesn't make sense to overpay yet another player.

Fitzgerald makes $14 mil per year. Holmes and Andre Johnson make 10 mil per season. 8 mil per season seems in line with what stevie should be making. He's good, but not top tier. It would be the height of foolishness to let him go, considering we have jack **** behind him at WR. Someone will easily pay him 5-40 this offseason if we don't. Personally, i'd rather have Stevie on the Bills at 9 mil per than have him somewhere else for 8 mil per.