Say the Pats clinch homefield this weekend....

Booger

Looking ahead to week 17. Do the Pats beat the Bills down in week 17 because of the Bills win earlier in the year....even if they have clinched Home Field Advantage?

I can seem the doing it the Patriots way...No Mercy and setting like 9 Offensive records in the process....then quotes like "we were just tuning up for the playoffs"..."it was a good warm up"....

Looking ahead to week 17. Do the Pats beat the Bills down in week 17 because of the Bills win earlier in the year....even if they have clinched Home Field Advantage?

I can seem the doing it the Patriots way...No Mercy and setting like 9 Offensive records in the process....then quotes like "we were just tuning up for the playoffs"..."it was a good warm up"....

And before the game:

"That's a tough Bills team," "They don't give up." "They have a lot of injuries, but this is still the NFL and anyone can win on any given Sunday." "Spiller is elusive. We'll have to work hard to stop him."

And... cue beatdown.

I can see it happening given the embarrassing loss earlier in the season.

Were I the Bills owner, I'd let the D know that if the pats are up by a bunch late in the 3rd and Brady is still in there trying to score, I'd pay any late hit fines on Marcia (as long as they were vicious and with intent to injure).

Edited by CodeMonkey

If the Pats have clinched #1 seed expect Ryan Mallett to start and for the Pats to rest most if not all of their starters. This game has no playoff implications so it's not like the NFL would have a problem. Even playing Pats backups I doubt we will win.

PTR

If the Pats have clinched #1 seed expect Ryan Mallett to start and for the Pats to rest most if not all of their starters. This game has no playoff implications so it's not like the NFL would have a problem. Even playing Pats backups I doubt we will win.

PTR

Cam Newton's record for most passing yards in a QB's first start could be in jeopardy.

PTR

Hmmm yeah forgot they had Mallett. They could very well want some live reps for him. And who better than the Bills D at home for that.

PTR

Especially Pats* backups who don't get a chance too often and have something to prove. Pats* backups against our backups is a Pats* blowout.

GO BILLS!!!

PTR

I hate to say this, but we looked Soooooo bad the last 2 weeks I could see this happening, like it did with the Jets last year.

The Pats sit Brady, Welker, Gronk and many of their starters on D, and we still get whumped out of the ballpark by their backups.

Pats backups have something to prove, and the Pats are a system team.

I can see it happening given the embarrassing loss earlier in the season.

Were I the Bills owner, I'd let the D know that if the pats are up by a bunch late in the 3rd and Brady is still in there trying to score, I'd pay any late hit fines on Marcia (as long as they were vicious and with intent to injure).

Ralph pay the player's fine? Yeah, name one Bill who would believe that would happen.

PTR

I agree. Mallett would smoke us, while Fitz would throw 3 more INT's. I think they'd play most of their defensive starters, however, as that is a soft spot on that team. I think Brady plays a few series, it's not like we have a pass rush!

PTR

Bellichek doesn't do that...see Wes Welker a few years ago...

Hmmm yeah forgot they had Mallett. They could very well want some live reps for him. And who better than the Bills D at home for that.

I kind of remember mallet in pre season. it was his first appearance. he started the second half, and promptly threw 4 td passes in four consecutive drives. I don't remember who they were playing.

Even with Mallett in there it could be ugly. The hoody will show zero mercy for us having the gall to beat them earlier this year. Especially since Chan out coached him.