Say the Pats clinch homefield this weekend....

Booger

I might be in the minority here but there is no way that Belicheck loses to the Bills twice in one season. I just can't see him letting that happen.

We needed to pick Brady off 4 times and have our offense clicking to only beat them by a last second FG. Our defense isn't forcing a million turnovers anymore, every bounce doesn't fall our way anymore, our best players are on IR, and teams are catching on to our high school offense. We're going to lose out. It's the Buffalo way.

I had thought about this before, and I think it will show if BB and the Pats have any respect for the Bills or not. If they respect the Bills, they play and try to win so that they beat them once this season and avenge the earlier loss. If they decide to rest all the starters and use this game as a way to rest the starters (who could be getting the next week to rest too if they have the Bye), then it shows that they don't respect the Bills and don't care about being beaten by them earlier in the year. I would personally (If I cowas a coach) would want to go out and beat a team that upset me earlier in the year just to show the rest of the league the loss was a fluke

I had thought about this before, and I think it will show if BB and the Pats have any respect for the Bills or not. If they respect the Bills, they play and try to win so that they beat them once this season and avenge the earlier loss. If they decide to rest all the starters and use this game as a way to rest the starters (who could be getting the next week to rest too if they have the Bye), then it shows that they don't respect the Bills and don't care about being beaten by them earlier in the year. I would personally (If I cowas a coach) would want to go out and beat a team that upset me earlier in the year just to show the rest of the league the loss was a fluke

And that's why you're not a coach.

The Pats don't give a rats ass about who they need to 'respect' or not, what anyone else thinks of them, or whether they beat the Bills zero, one or two times. They care about winning the division and securing home field, however that is accomplished. And once that is secured, they will not risk injury to Brady or other key guys who may be banged up.

It will not matter who Belichick fields in Week 17, the Pats will utterly embarrass Buffalo.

I hope the Bills get absolutely embarrassed by both Denver and New England. They deserve it after what they put us through this year.

Now how the hell does that make sense? What exactly have they put you through? And do you think the players enjoy losing, getting hurt, and getting their asses kicked?

And if they were to somehow miraculously win and embarrass Tebow or New England, they would have "put you through" less misery, and given you something to enjoy.

If the Pats have clinched #1 seed expect Ryan Mallett to start and for the Pats to rest most if not all of their starters. This game has no playoff implications so it's not like the NFL would have a problem. Even playing Pats backups I doubt we will win.

PTR

Well lucky for the Pats....Mallett is 10x better than Fitzmagic....Guess we all found out Magic isn't real...Maybe we can give up a 1st rounder for Mallett after he torches the Bills?

Now how the hell does that make sense? What exactly have they put you through? And do you think the players enjoy losing, getting hurt, and getting their asses kicked?

And if they were to somehow miraculously win and embarrass Tebow or New England, they would have "put you through" less misery, and given you something to enjoy.

Some people live very sad lives where their self esteem/ego/self worth are tied to what others think of the sports team they cheer for.........

Guys,

Just because Christmas is later in the week it doesn't mean you all have to worship the Patriots.

I'm a lifelong Bills fan and even I admit the Pats are a tremendous operation. I love watching that team operate on offense. They get good players and good players want to play there. That is a great combination.

I'm a lifelong Bills fan and even I admit the Pats are a tremendous operation. I love watching that team operate on offense. They get good players and good players want to play there. That is a great combination.

I am with ya here......I used to hate Brady....but ya gotta admire the guy.....he's a machine......(on and off the field) Haaaa

I enjoy beating the Pats.....but nowhere near as much as beating the Go# &^%$ Jets...whenever that happens again.....prob when Fitz retires...

Looking ahead to week 17. Do the Pats beat the Bills down in week 17 because of the Bills win earlier in the year....even if they have clinched Home Field Advantage?

I can seem the doing it the Patriots way...No Mercy and setting like 9 Offensive records in the process....then quotes like "we were just tuning up for the playoffs"..."it was a good warm up"....

Well their offense is definitely gonna manhandle our defense but last time I checked their defense still sucked... I'm not saying it's gonna be close, but I doubt they'll beat us as bad as the Cowboys did... Wait, I sound like a fan of a loser team saying" we wont lose as bad this time " :doh:

Couple factors take into account as well:

1. Does Brady have a chance of Breaking Marino yardage record of 5058 yards. AND will he be the record holder (see Brees lol)

2. The Pats D need ALL the work it can get and could try use the Bills game as a confidence booster for the young players.