What famous movie quote would you use to

major

I am a huge movie buff; therefore, I'm always looking for famous movie quotes to describe how I feel about our Bills.

Here are my two for today (I look forward to hearing yours):

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.- GONE WITH THE WIND

You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."- ON THE WATERFRONT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge movie buff; therefore, I'm always looking for famous movie quotes to describe how I feel about our Bills.

Here are my two for today (I look forward to hearing yours):

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.- GONE WITH THE WIND

You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."- ON THE WATERFRONT

"Oh, no! We suck again!" - 'The Waterboy'

Edited by ExWNYer

youtube.com/watch?v=-yB7J7DYi6M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Or .....

"Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss."

Wall Street I

Was going to use the "Truth" meaning we don't want to believe the Bills wont be competitive with Ralp owning the Team.

I took the wall street quote out because this team has had too many abyss moments over the years and hasn't found character

I find this one from On the Waterfront more telling

"You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face."

I took the wall street quote out because this team has had too many abyss moments over the years and hasn't found character

I find this one from On the Waterfront more telling

"You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face."

OP used that one.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. Bullet Tooth Tony in Snatch.

This quote is the best for this team, without question. They continue to be predictably stupid. Whether it's front office decision making, on the field plays, or coaching. It's a constant.