Antonio Coleman released

Kevin

That's too bad as I had hopes for the guy since his training camp performances. I really thought they made a mistake letting him go early on. Unfortunately, once thay gave him the 2nd chance and he still didn't make it, we can be pretty sure he's not any good.

That's too bad as I had hopes for the guy since his training camp performances. I really thought they made a mistake letting him go early on. Unfortunately, once thay gave him the 2nd chance and he still didn't make it, we can be pretty sure he's not any good.

Really?

They picked up Jarron Gilbert, the dude who can jump out of a pool standing up. DT.

That will come in handy if the opposition ever ties to block him with a swimming pool. :)

Jarron Gilbert can jump out of the pool when Jasper jumps in.

Gilbert's 4.82 40-time was the best among defensive linemen at the 2009 Scouting Combine, and his TFL's were tied with Travis LaBoy in his conference. The knock on him was that he'd played so many DL positions that he was a jack of all trades, master of none.

Hopefully he works out for the Bills. Kind of bummed about Coleman, I liked him in the preseason.

Uh, wrong, I guess. <_<

That is a funny article. Pierre-Paul is the best player out of all of them, but Maybin is catching up. :sick:

Jarron Gilbert can jump out of the pool when Jasper jumps in.

Gilbert's 4.82 40-time was the best among defensive linemen at the 2009 Scouting Combine, and his TFL's were tied with Travis LaBoy in his conference. The knock on him was that he'd played so many DL positions that he was a jack of all trades, master of none.

It would be nice to see if he can find a home with the Bills. He was one of the few exciting players to come out of San Jose State in some time.

Just like Maybin wasn't good, or Jim Leanord and Jabari Greer and Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher and Jon Corto at special teams and Anthony Hargrove and Nate Clements and Antoine Winfield and Pat Williams... We have talent on this team that seems to shine on other teams for a reason and in some cases we KNOW we have the talent but don't pay them what they deserve yet we're here looking for a guy to replace Nate Clements years after he's gone and basically drafted another Pat Williams in Kyle Williams and are still looking for endless linebackers and still don't have a solid O-line... We definitely can draft and find talent we just don't know how to utilize their talents or how to keep them financially satisfied...