Roscoe is healthy...

Dopey

I know he's on IR, but I believe he's a FA after this season. Given the state of our wr's, I say bring him in and let him fight for a job. We could use his speed, and he looked good in the slot 'till he got hurt. I know he hasn't stayed healthy much, but we need all the wr help we can get. Hopefully Easley and Roscoe can provide some help to this depleted postion,almost like 2 free draft picks. We need it. Thoughts?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that Roscoe is so small that he always is hurt. If (and this is a big if) he can stay healthy I really see him being a solid role-player in this offense who can make some plays. Remember some of those clutch catches he made last year for first downs. Chances are that no NFL teams are going to throw money at him, so why not resign him?

I know he's on IR, but I believe he's a FA after this season. Given the state of our wr's, I say bring him in and let him fight for a job. We could use his speed, and he looked good in the slot 'till he got hurt. I know he hasn't stayed healthy much, but we need all the wr help we can get. Hopefully Easley and Roscoe can provide some help to this depleted postion,almost like 2 free draft picks. We need it. Thoughts?

Not saving a roster spot for an injury prone small guy. They have Nelson, Spiller, Naaman who can play the slot. I also would rather a second tight end on the field. Let him go.

Hopefully Easley and Roscoe can provide some help to this depleted postion,almost like 2 free draft picks. We need it. Thoughts?

Roscoe and Easley are the reason (annually) for "this depleted postion"--and you're hoping they can provide some help??

5-11 team with Roscoe

5-11 team without Roscoe

To be fair, it was 0-8 with Roscoe, 4-4 without Roscoe (and another 5-8 since).

Roscoe should just retire now and preserve any dignity that he has left. I actually like Roscoe, and would like to see him retire as a Bill. Would be a class move on his part.

Why should he retire? He lost dignity with you for being injury prone? Why would the Bills fans be honored if he retired a Bill, what would that mean to anyone? This post is absurd.