Roscoe is healthy...

Dopey

Have you seen Roscoe's attempts at returning over the last couple years?

Well, over the past 2 years? No I believe he has been on IR. My point is this. Roscoe when healthy was finally a part of our offense. Jauron would not play the guy. In fact there's another guy he would not play, who now wants 9 mil per. I believe at 29 if Roscoe is healthy what do we have to lose? He will come cheap. I'm pretty sure the coaches could basically say cut anyone who's name isn't Johnson and we have a upgrade. To belittle a player for the injury bug is being a tad unfair. Especially what happened in 2011.As for his return skills I'll say this Parrish and Mcgee were 2 of the best returners EVER for the Bills. Today we have a bunch of pansies. One of them is named Mckelvin, Roscoe has to be laughing at that "fair catch" machine.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, Roscoe always gave 100%.

Because of his build, he will always be challenged to stay healthy.

He was the best punt returner to ever play for the Bills, IMO… and what separates him from wannabes like Spiller and McKelvin is that Roscoe is completely, totally fearless.

I've seen dozens of times where Roscoe fielded the punt without a fair catch with a gunner bearing down on him.

I'll always feel warmly about Roscoe and wish him the best wherever he ends up.

When was that? 2007--his only really good return season? Even then, he only attempted 27 returns all season. Since then there has been a steady decline of returns and an increase in fair catches. It's been clear for a few years that Roscoe has lost his taste for returning punts.

If it were to me, i would keep Roscoe on as a receiver and base his contract on starting games.

i love the guy and he has caused some excitement at the the slot more recently. And very fun when he returned.

i can just see Nix bringing more young big strong fast guys and letting R P go.

As a note i do not care for Jones or Nelson long term either. much less ruvell Martin