Call me not a fan, but I want us to lose out

Virgil

Say what you want about fans wanting their teams to lose, but I do. There is some legit talent in this years draft, including some great QB prospects. If we lose out, we have a good shot at picking 4th overall. (Man, that's painful to say with 3 games left after starting 5-2). But yeah, this season is done. We aren't building on anything and there isn't anyone that we are trying to get experience. This team is a trainwreck. O-Line aside, our offense is actually fairly healthy and we can't score more than 3 points. Yes, Freddie is out, but Spiller was Chan's guy in the first place.

At this point, I pray we end up 4th in the order, behind the Colts, Vikings, and Rams. 2 of those 3 have their QB's of the future. We could have a chance to trade up to the Colts or have our pick of some great talent.

Flame away, but winning is only going to continue to hurt the franchise right now. Besides the fact that Ralph owns the team, Nix can't draft, Gailey can't evaluate talent, and we just signed Fitz to a DJ deal....

Yeah why not? At this point winning doesn't do a damn thing for this team. Might as well turn it into preseason.

They have sucked for years, and all that losing hasn't led to a better team. I don't think a higher drafting slot will help the organization any. It's a deeper problem. At least winning might help them psychologically.

win, lose, who cares? They have no idea how to draft and Wilson will NEVER let them take a QB after burning a truckload of $$ on the guy who is nothing but a gimmick with that beard.

They can get out of that contract with no penalty at the end of this season. They would actually be able to pay Luck or Barclay less than Fitz and get a better product.

The cynic in me says yea lose out. Reality is how does the current staff know the difference

between a #8 pick and say a #12? We need to grab a blue chip Quarterback. I don't think that choice is high

on their radar. Ralph may still be suffering sticker shock from Fitz's deal, much less move up to draft

another high priced Quarterback.Everyone is fast losing faith in Nix and company, the pressure is on. Or at least

it should be.

I hate losing even more that I like winning. I'm sick of this not showing up bull **** the team has done the past few weeks. Its a joke and personally it really annoys me when fans say stuff like this. I pay a lot of money for tickets every week, spend more on the tailgate and fans wanna talk about losing out to get a better draft pick. We have been doing that for a decade with pretty bad results.

What Buffalo needs more than anything is a winning attitude. We need to change the culture of looking to next year and start looking at winning the game each week. Thats what winning organizations do.

Miami will probably be starting Losman next week, and Jake Long is probably out as well. Watch us get a garbage win that'll cost us a shot at RG III or Barkley, resigning us to 10 more years of this Sh$%.

Dont under estimate these Bills, I think they have what it takes to lose to a JP led Dolphin team.

Depending on the Seahawks-StLouis game Monday night, the Bills will be #11 or #12 in the draft this year.

Yeah, for this week. But there is a huge logjam at the 4-9 record. And we play 1 of those teams and most of them play each other. Outside of the Browns, the majority of those teams have a winnable game on their schedule or are at least playing decent right now.

What sucks is, the Browns will pry pick ahead of us, and between them and the Colts, the worthy top 5 QB's will be gone. However, if the Colts decide to keep Manning and trade out, I think we can be close enough to them to make a deal that won't kill us.

And yes, I would make that deal

Dont under estimate these Bills, I think they have what it takes to lose to a JP led Dolphin team.

Why not? They were mauled by them down in Miami and likely will be again at home. That team mauled us and won with some clown named Matt Moore and JP will love mothing more than to get a start here and have a decent showing.

Yeah, for this week. But there is a huge logjam at the 4-9 record. And we play 1 of those teams and most of them play each other. Outside of the Browns, the majority of those teams have a winnable game on their schedule or are at least playing decent right now.

What sucks is, the Browns will pry pick ahead of us, and between them and the Colts, the worthy top 5 QB's will be gone. However, if the Colts decide to keep Manning and trade out, I think we can be close enough to them to make a deal that won't kill us.

And yes, I would make that deal

I cannot see Peyton Manning accepting a trade to NFL Siberia. I think the chances are greater Bill Polian comes back to the team as President/GM.