Hey, Mr. Overdorf, how do you like your plan so far?

GG

Good to have that few $$ million savings at the beginning of the year, wasn't it? To bad you're now down a few million at the end of the year because 15,000-20,000 fans won't bother showing up anymore. Nice job. Speaking of which, if you worked for any other industry, you'd be out on your can a long time ago.

Darn shame that everyone else gets the blame for the sorry play of this team, except for you & Littman.

Good to have that few $$ million savings at the beginning of the year, wasn't it? To bad you're now down a few million at the end of the year because 15,000-20,000 fans won't bother showing up anymore. Nice job. Speaking of which, if you worked for any other industry, you'd be out on your can a long time ago.

Darn shame that everyone else gets the blame for the sorry play of this team, except for you & Littman.

I think Overdorf and Littman have taken a lot of criticism here.

I think Overdorf and Littman have taken a lot of criticism here.

They're running the team for RW now, so why not? If there wasn't a salary floor one can only imagine what they'd do to the roster.

Sure, Buddy and the gang get to talk about the draft every year and give a sound byte here and there, but there are still too many decisions taken out of their hands.

Funny ... I don't think Uncle Ralph sheds too many tears when he reviews the annual financials.

We're cranky customers, we bi*** and moan, we (including myself) issue empty threats ("I'm done with this team!"), but come July it's a different story. Every year.

We're addicted.

They're running the team for RW now, so why not? If there wasn't a salary floor one can only imagine what they'd do to the roster.

Sure, Buddy and the gang get to talk about the draft every year and give a sound byte here and there, but there are still too many decisions taken out of their hands.

I agree. I was just stating that they have taken much deserved criticism. The OP seemed to imply that we have ignored these people and it's not true.

I agree. I was just stating that they have taken much deserved criticism. The OP seemed to imply that we have ignored these people and it's not true.

I think the only people in the stadium we haven't taken a shot at on this board are the concession staffs...those slow bast#@!$

Absolutely, Littman is most famous for having a disagreement (about budget and spending) with Bill Polian during the Super Bowl run. And Ralph fired Polian who went on to the GM job in Carolina (got them to the Super Bowl) and then to the Colts where he remains today.

Littman and Overdorf have final say over all decisions made at OBD. Whatever the org chart might say reality is that Nix reports to them and they report to Mr. Wilson.

Absolutely, Littman is most famous for having a disagreement (about budget and spending) with Bill Polian during the Super Bowl run. And Ralph fired Polian who went on to the GM job in Carolina (got them to the Super Bowl) and then to the Colts where he remains today.

Littman and Overdorf have final say over all decisions made at OBD. Whatever the org chart might say reality is that Nix reports to them and they report to Mr. Wilson.

You know this how?

The rightful criticism usually gets buried. Just do a quick glance at the front page and you'd be hard pressed to fight posts or topics that aim at the upper echelon of the front office. I'm not the biggest Buddy Nix fan, but even his limitations are made more glaring by the handcuffs he operates under.

I couldn't agree more. Jeff Littmann is the root of all problems at One Bills Drive, yet he conveniently keeps his name and picture out of the media. You're a weasel Little Jeffrey!

The Bills are still making money. Isn't that the definition of highly successful?

They're not making as much as they thought they would since the fans have decided to stay away.

But yes, I'm guessing the bean counters will probably have positive operating income this year. They should send Bob Kraft a nice Chanukah card.

Im not defending the guy (or guys), but who did they get rid of this year that would have turned any of the losses into wins?

As far as I know, only Hangartner and Evans were perceived "money moves". Did we cut a pass rusher or serviceable OT that I missed?

Edited by DrDareustein