Just sayin'

The bills are not as out as most people believe. The Bengals with a 7-4 record still have games against Pittsburgh, Houston and Baltimore all of which will be tough games.(they only have 1 win against teams with a winning record) the Bengals end up 9-7. The jets need two loses they still have a tough game against the giants and hopefully Philadelphia turns it on. We need to win out which will knock off the titans the broncos and San Diego.

Its a long shot but it could happen.

The bills are not as out as most people believe. The Bengals with a 7-4 record still have games against Pittsburgh, Houston and Baltimore all of which will be tough games.(they only have 1 win against teams with a winning record) the Bengals end up 9-7. The jets need two loses they still have a tough game against the giants and hopefully Philadelphia turns it on. We need to win out which will knock off the titans the broncos and San Diego.

Whatever happens I will still be proud of this team

Playoffs are still possible. Jets are streaky and they are an above average team but very beatable and like you said the Bengals could falter.

Its not over yet

No team during that 3 game stretch wins....with our circumstances......

But there are about 3 games we should have won.....

1 ... cincy

2....giants

3....jets game 2

So when don't win the ones ur suppose to it puts you in tight situation....

Very proud of our guys given the cirucumstances

Admire your optimism, but it ain't gonna happen. The Bills blew any playoff chances with those four straight losses. Love this team, but they are done for this year.

Unless New England is resting there starters in week 17 we will be lucky to win 1 more and thats Tennessee or possibly San Diego

Miami completely dominated us..Hard to imagine turning the tables

Denvers starters dominated ours in the preseason and its doubtful our Defensive coordinator will be able to scheme to Tebow

Nothing, but NOTHING, is more annoying than ' just sayn'. Maybe it's me, but I discount anything said with 'just sayin' attached to it.

Sorry, what was this post about?

Amen. I want to know where the sudden infatuation of "just sayin'" came from. I used to use that phrase periodically, but stopped because it's so damn annoying now.

Nothing, but NOTHING, is more annoying than ' just sayn'. Maybe it's me, but I discount anything said with 'just sayin' attached to it.

LOL -- exactly. I always read it as "Just sayin'.....I'm 14 years old!"

Amen. I want to know where the sudden infatuation of "just sayin'" came from. I used to use that phrase periodically, but stopped because it's so damn annoying now.

LOL -- exactly. I always read it as "Just sayin'.....I'm 14 years old!"

Then there's that other recent conversational walker, "stay classy" which annoys me partly because it's often said of people who were never classy in the first place.

Texans are good, even with all these injuries. I watch them every week.

Yep the Bills are not out and JP Losman is still a rookie and Trent Edwards never got a fair shake. This team is a joke, even at 4-1 they were the weakest team at that record. Now we will finish the season 5-11 and I can already hear the blind optimists here saying at least its one more victory than last season. :thumbsup: Man I'm tired of being right and way ahead of the curve.