SU - Bernie Fine investigation

bills44

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This didn't take long....

Zach Tomaselli says he will ask police to end investigation of Bernie Fine

"I'm just guna ask the police to drop the investigation on Fine. I'm sick of this. I have a couple weeks left to live. I want to be left alone," wrote Tomaselli in a text to The Post-Standard....Tomaselli sent the text about two hours after he admitted to a Post-Standard reporter that he had doctored emails and frequently lied to news reporters to try to prove his allegations against Fine.

And the fun continues....

Tomaselli attorney says civil suit against Bernie Fine will be dropped

“Our office, along with Co-counsel Alan Perer, is withdrawing representation of Zach Tomaselli and will be dismissing his case. We are sad and disappointed that we cannot pursue justice for Zach, but we will continue to support him in his recovery.”

ie... we're sorry we can't make millions by sueing SU and Bernie Fine.

Whole thing makes me sick and there will be no way to restore fines reputation. Still nothing on espn

And the fun continues....

Tomaselli attorney says civil suit against Bernie Fine will be dropped

Our office, along with Co-counsel Alan Perer, is withdrawing representation of Zach Tomaselli and will be dismissing his case. We are sad and disappointed that we cannot pursue justice for Zach, but we will continue to support him in his recovery.

ie... we're sorry we can't make millions by sueing SU and Bernie Fine.

F*** espn....they were embarrased by their slow reaction time of the espn case so they manufactured a non story and ruined bernie fines life....mark schwartz is a f***ing scumbag....

On ESPN now.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7484680/third-bernie-fine-accuser-wants-investigation-end

How much do you want to bet that this Lange folds pretty soon too?

Accuser Zach Tomaselli says feds have 'tons of evidence' against Bernie Fine

Zach Tomaselli, speaking during an hourlong online video stream, said among that evidence is video footage of him in the 10th row of a basketball game in Pittsburgh when he was 13.

I find it interesting that no one (the local channel news stations) can find this footage in their own archives.

just last week i thought he said it was actually connecticut and not pittsburgh. this guy is just plain crazy

Accuser Zach Tomaselli says feds have 'tons of evidence' against Bernie Fine

Zach Tomaselli, speaking during an hourlong online video stream, said among that evidence is video footage of him in the 10th row of a basketball game in Pittsburgh when he was 13.

I find it interesting that no one (the local channel news stations) can find this footage in their own archives.

Has to be the walk-ons. The scholarship players can pull much better tail than that, unless they have an old and ugly jewish lady fetish going on...

Or going after someone your not supposed to - like the wife of an authority figure (teacher, coach, boss etc...)

Lawyer for Bernie Fine's accusers pressures Syracuse University to settle lawsuit by alleging Fine's wife had sex with players

The affidavit appears to have been filed primarily for the purpose of generating publicity, said Laurie Shanks, a professor at Albany Law School. “Even assuming that the information about Mrs. Fine is accurate ..., the conclusion drawn is pure speculation,” Shanks said. “Unfortunately, while this type of information can form the basis for an explosive press conference, it is unlikely to be permitted as evidence in the pending lawsuit.”

This is similar to what all the talking heads in the local newscasts have said today, it's only for publicity and to see if they can get SU to settle out of court.

part of me wants to see the Syracuse side not back down. But I think there is the potential for too much additional unnecessary embarrassment to some people.

Lawyer for Bernie Fine's accusers pressures Syracuse University to settle lawsuit by alleging Fine's wife had sex with players

The affidavit appears to have been filed primarily for the purpose of generating publicity, said Laurie Shanks, a professor at Albany Law School. “Even assuming that the information about Mrs. Fine is accurate ..., the conclusion drawn is pure speculation,” Shanks said. “Unfortunately, while this type of information can form the basis for an explosive press conference, it is unlikely to be permitted as evidence in the pending lawsuit.”

This is similar to what all the talking heads in the local newscasts have said today, it's only for publicity and to see if they can get SU to settle out of court.