SU - Bernie Fine investigation

bills44

Oh fear not Jack..he has a good explanation for that...his dad is on the school board and his powerful influence got the records changed....

Damm school attendance records, he forgot to skip those days.

Also "victim #4" is not credible.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 10 days ago, some media whore advocate claimed a 4th 'victim' reached out to him. Nothing since, perhaps they aren't finished writing his script....

What happened to #4? I haven't heard anything about that lately, and can't even remember what the story was on that.

Either this guy is completely delusional or he is telling the absolute truth

with no corroboration, in fact pittsburgh police found nothing, there is supposedly evidence proving that he was in school hundreds of miles away when he claims to be in pittsburgh....he has admitted to his own crimes, yet he still insists on going forward with this....how bizarre...

What happened to #4? I haven't heard anything about that lately, and can't even remember what the story was on that.

About 10 days ago, some media whore advocate claimed a 4th 'victim' reached out to him. Nothing since, perhaps they aren't finished writing his script....

Well, Poojer, from the article you linked to back in post #88.....

Fitzpatrick also addressed media reports of a fourth victim. He said that person is a persistent felony offender serving a life sentence in state prison who is not credible.

Oh my...i didn't see that part....now all of a sudden there is a former nanny, who was 16 at the time, making very, very vague comments that make it sound more like Fine may be gay, more than anything...this little snippet is no more damaging than the audio tape....

Fitzpatrick is going to get himself in trouble if he keeps discussing this federal case.....

Well, Poojer, from the article you linked to back in post #88.....

Fitzpatrick also addressed media reports of a fourth victim. He said that person is a persistent felony offender serving a life sentence in state prison who is not credible.

It just keeps getting better and better for ol' Zack and his "story"...

DA William Fitzpatrick reveals one new piece of evidence in on-line Q & A about Bernie Fine case

Syracuse, NY - District Attorney William Fitzpatrick revealed today there was no evidence of any bus transporting anyone from Syracuse University to Pittsburgh the night Bernie Fine accuser Zach Tomaselli says he rode a bus from here to there before being molested by Fine in a Pittsburgh motel.....

But when asked by one of the questioners if there was evidence of a bus traveling from Syracuse to Pittsburgh as Tomaselli claims in his allegations, Fitzpatrick replied, "We found no evidence to indicate that." That was the first revelation of that bit of information since Fitzpatrick talked at last week's news conference about turning over exculpatory information - involving Tomaselli's school records and SU travel and hotel records - to Fine's lawyers regarding Tomaselli's allegations.

fitpatrick needs to shut the hell up...he is adding no value to the situation...he is simply trying to get facetime at the expense of this case....

It just keeps getting better and better for ol' Zack and his "story"...

DA William Fitzpatrick reveals one new piece of evidence in on-line Q & A about Bernie Fine case

Syracuse, NY - District Attorney William Fitzpatrick revealed today there was no evidence of any bus transporting anyone from Syracuse University to Pittsburgh the night Bernie Fine accuser Zach Tomaselli says he rode a bus from here to there before being molested by Fine in a Pittsburgh motel.....

But when asked by one of the questioners if there was evidence of a bus traveling from Syracuse to Pittsburgh as Tomaselli claims in his allegations, Fitzpatrick replied, "We found no evidence to indicate that." That was the first revelation of that bit of information since Fitzpatrick talked at last week's news conference about turning over exculpatory information - involving Tomaselli's school records and SU travel and hotel records - to Fine's lawyers regarding Tomaselli's allegations.

hate to defend them in this case(i really don't hate to defend them) but i think the PS got caught in the middle...once espn broke this story, the PS would have been crucified if they 'ignored' it....i want to believe that they investigated it in '03 & '05 and found no substance and decided not to report on a non-story...or at least one that had seemingly no merit....all of a sudden the story blows up and PS can do nothing but report on the story....

Since truth is a defense to defamation, they appear to have pled themselves out of court!

That aside, I wonder if someone (i.e., JB or the University) could get creative and bring ESPN and the P-S into this lawsuit. They basically set him up. ESPN breaks this story which is lacking in complete credibility, JB is asked to comment on the story and does, and then ESPN says, "oh, by the way, here's a tape, which is the only support for the story and which we have held on to for 8 years."

Zach is going to jail

LEWISTON, Maine (AP) — The Maine man who has accused a former Syracuse University basketball coach of sexual assault and has himself been charged with child abuse offenses has been arrested for allegedly violating bail conditions. Lewiston police tell the Sun Journal they arrested 23-year-old Zachary Tomaselli on Tuesday because he gave a ride to someone under 18. Police Sgt. David St. Pierre said the arrest was made a day after police received a tip. Tomaselli is being held without bail. Tomaselli cannot have contact with anyone under 18, except for incidental contact at work.

ESPN legal analyst says lawsuit against Syracuse University, Coach Boeheim is unlikely to go very far

ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack said on "Outside the Lines" Tuesday he doesn't think the lawsuit will go far. "We have the first amendment in this country which protects a lot of free speech, doesn't protect against defamation, but we believe in the idea that people can speak and most of the time speak their mind unless they're defamation. We also have the issue of whether or not people are public figures and if they do they receive less protection under the law. It'd be interesting and difficult to figure out how they were damaged by what Boeheim said, what kind of damages they would be entitled to. And we can never forget that Boeheim, a couple days later after he had more information apologized for what he said. So I just don't think this is much of a lawsuit that's going to go very far."

you are such a frigging liar! :devil:

I'm a lawyer and have handled some defamation cases. Even the really frivolous ones are tough to kick before trial, since it's all very fact-based, and in a lot of states (not sure about NY), you don't even need to prove actual damages.

• 3 weeks later...

Whitlock tweeted this tonight, but I wish he'd say how he came to this conclusion. Hopefully, it's in an upcoming column:

Jason Whitlock @WhitlockJason 4h

I've made up my mind about the Syracuse case. #shakedown #bogus