Jack Del Rio fired

CowgirlsFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another coach that kept his job longer then he should have simply because he had a guaranteed contract

i think Reid is gone as well but it will probably come out as him stepping down...i dont care what his record is the guy has always been overrated

I doubt Haley is gone from KC, they made the playoffs last year and had a ton of injuries, he prob gets one more year

Shanahan prob gets another year as well

my surprise firing is Garrett in Dallas...think Fisher ends up there or Philly

No way Fisher goes to Philly as long as Vince Young is there!

From a Bills standpoint, perhaps the title and subtitle of this thread should be reversed. The guy buying the Jags is committed to keeping them in Jacksonville. Maybe I've just gotten too paranoid, but this is terrible news for the Bills' future, I would assume.

Bills aren't going anywhere..

So, then, racist attempts at humor are accepted at TBD? For the record, Khan is from Pakistan, a country with a very low camel population.

Shhhh, don't ruin the racism!

I think we're more likely to see a UK team then an LA team from the Jags.

With the stadium being planned it is a race to LA, Chargers, Vikings, Raiders and Jags are the teams everyone foresees to be competing.

So, then, racist attempts at humor are accepted at TBD? For the record, Khan is from Pakistan, a country with a very low camel population.

Lighten up. You really cant see how this is funny? Anybody got any funny jokes about white people (me) I'd sincerly love to hear a few if they exist. I have a taste for all bad humor.

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-open-forum/112988-white-racist-jokes-dont.html

I went and found some and posted a link for the rest of us (I woulda put them in but didnt want to upset the Mods)

Edited by AReed Deep For 7

Please welcome your LOS ANGELES JAGUARS!!!!!!

The new owner has pledged to keep the team in Jacksonville. I was hoping the Jags would make the move in order to make it more likely the Bills will stay put, but doesn't look like that is happening. I just want to get some certainty into the Bills staying in Buffalo. Then again, if they moved, I wouldn't have to have my heart broken and sanity challenged every year by this putridly run franchise.

Lighten up. You really cant see how this is funny? Anybody got any funny jokes about white people (me) I'd sincerly love to hear a few if they exist. I have a taste for all bad humor.

It would be funny if it were accurate. That's like making a joke about, say, the French in regards to a German individual. Here's the thing about jokes: they have to a) be funny and b) be plausible.

Wouldn't it be great if they put Wannstedt in DC & bring Delrio in for the LB's coach :worthy: !!!

Hope Chan & Buddy is paying attention !!!

Wouldn't it be great if they put Wannstedt in DC & bring Delrio in for the LB's coach :worthy: !!!

Hope Chan & Buddy is paying attention !!!

Worth saying it twice !!!

Edited by T master

+1

I disagree with this pervading sentiment that long-tenured coaches who haven't won championships need to be fired just to shake things up.

The problem is that people, after a while, tend to equate "hasn't won it all" with "can't ever win it all".

It's about realizing the potential of your team. This year's Sabres squad has the potential for a deep playoff run. If Lindy can't milk it out of them, then his job should be in jeopardy.

Exactly. Didn't it take Bill Cowher (considered by many, a "great coach") about 12-13 years to win a championship? I realize it is a different sport, but Jim Boeheim didn't win a national championship as a coach for 25 years, before finally winning one...he is considered one of the greatest college hoops coaches ever...