The Official Bills at Jets Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes u can... it was not an onside Kick!!!!!! Because of Stevie... Kicker tried to drive ball and missed... direct relation to Stevie's dumbass ego!!!!

un get a clue

What the f*ck does that have to do with anything? Do you kick the ball differently if you're backed up a couple yards? Is there a different technique u use? U kick the same on kickoffs. That KICK left our defense out to dry and SEARCY f*cked up coverage and left Plax WIDE OPEN in the end zone.

And who was covering Dustin Keller on the first TD?

OOOOH I Guess that was Stevie who was covering. Get a clue old timer.

Thanks for possibly blowing this whole game Stevie - I seriously hope he gets called out after they lose this game. Are these guys professionals? How can you do that? Botched kick would have never happened without his selfishness and ego..

I haven't been as disgusted with a Bills player in years. It was A PERFECTLY IDIOTIC MOVE. He's already been penalized in a crucial moment for this **** in teh past, against the patriots last year. He was penalized for it against the Benglas last year. Stevie is Stupid and undisciplined.

That second Jets touchdown is entirely on him. He changed the entire complexion of the game. Every other player on the team should be in his face about this, not to say the coaches.

Gailey falls in love with the pass once again. 18 passes vs 10 runs. Give CJ the ball and see what he's got!! :wallbash:

CJ has 10 rushes and is averaging barely over 2 yds a carry. He sucks. It's clearly that Spiller doesn't have what it takes to play RB in the NFL. He has NOTHING.

GET A CLUE>

so now even the great cowher commented on Stevie's Dumbass move.... commented after plax scored.... he who laughs last laughs best. There is a huge difference starting at ones 20 vs the prime filed position given to the Jets by Stevie.... Still waiver kicker should have been talked to before kick...damn!!!

What the f*ck does that have to do with anything? Do you kick the ball differently if you're backed up a couple yards? Is there a different technique u use? U kick the same on kickoffs. That KICK left our defense out to dry and SEARCY f*cked up coverage and left Plax WIDE OPEN in the end zone.

100% SJ putting himself before the team. He's talking about SJ's antics, not the defense or anything else. All SJ can do is take care of the things he can control and he chose to showboat and cost his team. Bush league move by Johnson, and that has nothing to do with anything else.

actually... u do have to kick it differently if you are trying to kick it deep. he's an idiot for his kick but you can't put yourself in those positions. especially when the defense sucks to begin with.

I haven't been as disgusted with a Bills player in years. It was A PERFECTLY IDIOTIC MOVE. He's already been penalized in a crucial moment for this **** in teh past, against the patriots last year. He was penalized for it against the Benglas last year. Stevie is Stupid and undisciplined.

That second Jets touchdown is entirely on him. He changed the entire complexion of the game. Every other player on the team should be in his face about this, not to say the coaches.

That 2nd Jets TD is entirely on the kicker. Not on Stevie. Even if the Jet's got the ball on their 35-40 yd line, our defense is playing well enough to have stopped the Jets offense. That's on Rayner. Don't put that on Stevie. GET A CLUE.

Flying like a jet and then shooting yourself in the leg mocking Plax...how dumb can you be stevie..what did you expect?

Dumbass.

this kid is seriously stupid. let's not forget he is the same moron who tweeted his own rooster last season. just a dope. when i think that we dumped lee evans so this guy could get more touches i want to vomit.

actually... u do have to kick it differently if you are trying to kick it deep. he's an idiot for his kick but you can't put yourself in those positions. especially when the defense sucks to begin with.

Yea you kick it differently on a field goal...not a kickoff. 2 different things newbie. Kickoff, you try to get as much distance as possible. You don't have to worry about getting the ball over blockers.

Our DEFENSE is playing fine. They could've stopped the Jets offense on that series if Rayner didn't botch the kick.

That 2nd Jets TD is entirely on the kicker. Not on Stevie. Even if the Jet's got the ball on their 35-40 yd line, our defense is playing well enough to have stopped the Jets offense. That's on Rayner. Don't put that on Stevie. GET A CLUE.

This.

If the Jets want to sh!! talk the Bills after beating us "Same old Bills" then get prepared for a taste of your own medicine. Johnson had NOTHING to do with Rayner not being able kick a freakin' football properly.

We need MORE attitude on this team of lay downs NOT LESS.

wow really?? Are you telling me that the kicker was not trying to kick it deeper to make up for the 15yd penalty??? Guess me and Cowher are wrong...

Plain and simple stevie's actions lead to prime field position with 2 minutes to go and it is inexcusable..

so now even the great cowher commented on Stevie's Dumbass move.... commented after plax scored.... he who laughs last laughs best. There is a huge difference starting at ones 20 vs the prime filed position given to the Jets by Stevie.... Still waiver kicker should have been talked to before kick...damn!!!

Oh, you can bet Rayner was talked to before the kick. He was instructed to squib it and he plain didn't do it right. Never would have HAD to talk to him if Stevie didn't make us kick from the 20.

GO BILLS!!!