Almost the entire country will be watching!!!!

PS 56

Why do I allow myself to still have hope? Not even playoff hopes, just hope that our team will actually pull it together and be at the very least, competitive in our next game. Even if we lose I wont mind if we showed up and made a game out of if.

Even after three straight train-wrecks and my head telling me more is likely to come, I just can't get myself to fully give up on them. I mean, they HAVE to produce eventually, right? But I said after the Jets game we would bounce back. I said after the Cowboys pounded us it couldn't happen again, particularly against the lowly Fish. I was wrong on both counts and odds are I'll be wrong again this week. Nonetheless I've seen how we can play, and I reckon that alone gives me a glimmer of hope we can do it again.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not ready to give up on this team. As a matter of fact I will NEVER give up on them. We only have 16 regular season games and 4 preseason games a year to watch them. i plan on watching and rooting for them for all of the games.

I still BILLIEVE!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Young man I was like you at one time go Bills and all that crap. After all the years of stupid drafts etc I have come to face the fact that we are doomed doomed doomed! Jets will destroy even the most loyal fans hopes Sunday.

Jets 41

Bills 3

Yikes, oh my rex is such a badass. Please, he got his butt whopped by tim tebow. He should just quit coaching. His defensive mind couldnt stop a clumsy stumbling qb from denver. I think its time for the Bills second string players to expose rexxie for the puss he is. I will be flying the Bills flag loud and proud Sunday. Look out New Jersey, here comes Da Bills!

Yeah, here comes the build-through-the-draft Bills who are 2-5 in their last 7 games and have been outscored 106-26 in their last 3. Those last 3 teams (including the Jets) mocked us on the field and in the media. I'm sure the Jets are quaking in fear. We're talkin' proud! :doh:

The Bills when we take on the Jets this Sunday. http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Please oh Please will the Bills Team that played the first five games this season show up!!! :cry:

Poor Bills . Served up like Thankgiving dessert to the Jets by NYC serving CBS for all the world to see. Sad. Bills need to crawl into a corner for the rest of the season. I'll TIVO it and go play golf. Assuming they lose, I will delete it. I've seen enough.

Poor Bills . Served up like Thankgiving dessert to the Jets by NYC serving CBS for all the world to see. Sad. Bills need to crawl into a corner for the rest of the season. I'll TIVO it and go play golf. Assuming they lose, I will delete it. I've seen enough.

Count me in as another die-hard fan who won't be watching. I'm taking my daughter to see the Egyptian exhibit at Discovery Place. I've seen enough too. 11 years of self-inflicted futility is too much for anyone to support.

It is what it is. The team had better pull things together or they are going to be humiliated and bytch-slapped by Rex Ryan to no end. I say its time to "dig deep" and circle the wagons. Gailey had better pull out every trick in the book and fight like hell to get first downs, fake punts, on-sides kicks and fake field goals, pass on 4th and short, and get things moving. You aren't going to win this game on talent.

Yeah, here comes the build-through-the-draft Bills who are 2-5 in their last 7 games and have been outscored 106-26 in their last 3. Those last 3 teams (including the Jets) mocked us on the field and in the media. I'm sure the Jets are quaking in fear. We're talkin' proud! :doh:

LOL...niiice

*Getting out my Christie's Kickers and my Whammie for the big game on Sunday*

Yikes, oh my rex is such a badass. Please, he got his butt whopped by tim tebow. He should just quit coaching. His defensive mind couldnt stop a clumsy stumbling qb from denver. I think its time for the Bills second string players to expose rexxie for the puss he is. I will be flying the Bills flag loud and proud Sunday. Look out New Jersey, here comes Da Bills!

Yeah well Tebow showed more heart on that last drive than this team have shown the last three weeks. Plus we are talking about the Bills, apparently you haven't been watchin the games. We don't matchup at all against there defense, maybe Sun you will finally come to realize this team has laid down. I would love a victory, but as of now they have to show me they still have pride in themselves!

Yeah well Tebow showed more heart on that last drive than this team have shown the last three weeks. Plus we are talking about the Bills, apparently you haven't been watchin the games. We don't matchup at all against there defense, maybe Sun you will finally come to realize this team has laid down. I would love a victory, but as of now they have to show me they still have pride in themselves!

You guys are such losers. Matchup? tebow is one dimensional. What the hell matchup is there? I cannot believe because they have played bad for a small stretch that you all whine and complain. I was at that dam Dallas game and had to suck up every crappy play. You know what? Thats how it goes sometimes. Well its going the other way Sunday and The Bills will prevail.

Last week I didn't watch the Bills game for th first Sunday since forever. Yes, I've seen every play of every bad snap for the decade of fail... One way or another I would find a way to watch. This past Sunday, however, I had to paint my house and being one of the few remaining warm days I had little choice. I checked in about mid-second quarter to get the score; turned the tv off, went back outside, and had a better day painting than watching this team.

That's how bad they are. This Sunday I have to travel and will likely miss the game again. But ya know... It doesn't bother me at all. If the team is going to lay down like they have, why should I bust my rear to watch them. It's taken a a decade or so, but it's finally setting in; why watch a bad team.

You guys are such losers. Matchup? tebow is one dimensional. What the hell matchup is there? I cannot believe because they have played bad for a small stretch that you all whine and complain. I was at that dam Dallas game and had to suck up every crappy play. You know what? Thats how it goes sometimes. Well its going the other way Sunday and The Bills will prevail.

No SlamnSam we root for losers get it right, I applaud your undeniable love for this team but dam let's face it this team seem to have shut down on us. This is worst than '08 I have yet to see any heart from the Bills since the Jets game. They not built to take a punch in the mouth and punch back. I know you hate to hear this but it could be worst Sun. The Jets will want it more. I hate the Jets I live in Jersey and besides the Eagles love, all I hear is jets this and jets that. Rex would have made us competitive and we all know it. But we are Bills fans and for some reason reality won't set in for some of us, that this team may not win another game lol sad to say. But I respect your opinion..

Last week I didn't watch the Bills game for th first Sunday since forever. Yes, I've seen every play of every bad snap for the decade of fail... One way or another I would find a way to watch. This past Sunday, however, I had to paint my house and being one of the few remaining warm days I had little choice. I checked in about mid-second quarter to get the score; turned the tv off, went back outside, and had a better day painting than watching this team.

That's how bad they are. This Sunday I have to travel and will likely miss the game again. But ya know... It doesn't bother me at all. If the team is going to lay down like they have, why should I bust my rear to watch them. It's taken a a decade or so, but it's finally setting in; why watch a bad team.

This!!!

<_<