Nix may be the biggest problem

IronyAbounds

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: Didn't we start out 0-8 and go 4-4 in the 2nd half last year?

I said scoring--in the second half of last season the offense bottomed out. Same thing is happening this year.

My point being Tom Brady has ALWAYS had a top line in front of him, ALWAYS played on teams that have been at or near the top of the AFC East every year....because he has ALWAYS had great coaching. If he gets injured its because he holds the ball way to long on some plays, but then he is used to having 4-8 seconds to get rid of the ball, unlike Fitz who HAS to have the ball gone in under 3 seconds usually.

This year is nothing like last year, last season the Bills started out 0-8

No, he hasn't. Again, he was in the pats system for just over a year when they won the first SB. They were NOT a playoff team--they were 5-11 and 8-8 the prior two years. Fitz has been the starter for 2 seasons under the same OC and yet the offense is not improving, but getting worse.

To summarize, success can be possible even with a "backup" late round QB, a "backup" RB and late round WRs, with proper coaching. I agree with your one point--the pats have far better coaching than the Bills and that is the main reason for their success--starting back then.

Alos, the vaunted o-line of the pats is looking very shaky these past few weeks.

moved to s.fla from montreal canada to open my own high end eyewear business in boca raton... ppl drop big dough here! but everyone is totally nuts.. doubtful ever get married again, i live the life of a king now that im single!

Good for you--not an easy feat, I'm sure.

My buddy lived in South Florida for years as a single, successful jazz musician. It seems like that's the place to be if you're single and have money (though the pretentiousness is a little off-putting).

Edited by JR In Ann Arbor

Good for you--not an easy feat, I'm sure.

My buddy lived in South Florida for years as a single, successful jazz musician. It seems like that's the place to be if you're single and have money (though the pretentiousness is a little off-putting).

its the land of the hot and plastic.. prefect place to land hot broads, just dont get murdered.. i mean married! learned that lesson once! perfect place to make money and get laid and be retired before 50.. dress well, , be cocky, and drive a porsche and the broads come to u.. no work needed! lol