Newt Has Surged To A Statistical Tie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im waiting for 1bills or dave to come back with "hes a poo-poo head."

And then say that Gordon Ramsey would be a better candidate.

Wait.....wrong reality show.

I'm really at a loss regarding your opinion. You really should google Gingrich's past to know what will be coming and why he's unelectable as POTUS.

Did you know that Herman Cain lost 50% of his share of the women's vote with in a couple of weeks of the sexual harassment scandals?

Do you have any idea of how the MSM works?

BTW, your comparing of Donald Trump to Gordon Ramsey makes you sound as competent as a liberal. This country really needs a candidate who will blow up the 2 party corruption machine that's destroying our country. Anyone who sees Gingrich as viable candidate who would do this is just another sheep following the herd.

I'm done with this group of bozos the republicans are offering. Gingrich???? Please, he has that career politician stench and he's been working for Fannie and Freddie over the last ten years. Sorry, I don't think so. If he's out front then the republicans are in very bad shape.

I don't like any of these people at all. I really hope that Donald Trump is serious and runs for POTUS...

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/11/21/new-book-trumps-finances-revealed-doesnt-rule-out-2012-run/

He knows how to make good decisions, he's been fully vetted and he's not beholden to anyone in Washington. I seriously think that Trump could win the presidency as a third party candidate. Either that or Palin somehow gets drafted in as the candidate during the republican convention. This current group are all a bunch of softie politicians. Other than Bachman (who I don't really like for POTUS), I don't see any of them as having a spine.

Please just stop!! just stop with the Palin crap, you sound loonier than the loons. And Trump winning as a third candidate???? :doh:

In regards to Newt, substantively he has a lot to offer, but you guys have to be realistic, he carries more baggage than an airline attendant. The caricature of him has pretty much been set, the obstacle for him to repair that damage would prove to be too great.

Please just stop!! just stop with the Palin crap, you sound loonier than the loons. And Trump winning as a third candidate???? :doh:

In regards to Newt, substantively he has a lot to offer, but you guys have to be realistic, he carries more baggage than an airline attendant. The caricature of him has pretty much been set, the obstacle for him to repair that damage would prove to be too great.

Sorry, but you've bought into the MSM narrative. Both Palin and Trump are far better candidates than any of the current crop of GOP candidates. Please tell me, who of this weak bunch would be a better POTUS than either Palin or Trump.

Palin and Trump are both strong leaders who genuinely care about America. Not milk toast, put your finger to the wind typical politicians who are beholden to the corrupt 2 party system. This country is ready to elect a third party candidate more than ever. They've had it with taking the back seat and they're done with the 2 party system.

Want a third name? How about Paul Ryan to run as the Tea Party candidate for POTUS? I don't like anybody in the group of GOP candidates. This is seriously the worst field ever.

Sorry, but you've bought into the MSM narrative. Both Palin and Trump are far better candidates than any of the current crop of GOP candidates. Please tell me, who of this weak bunch would be a better POTUS than either Palin or Trump.

Palin and Trump are both strong leaders who genuinely care about America. Not milk toast, put your finger to the wind typical politicians who are beholden to the corrupt 2 party system. This country is ready to elect a third party candidate more than ever. They've had it with taking the back seat and they're done with the 2 party system.

Want a third name? How about Paul Ryan to run as the Tea Party candidate for POTUS? I don't like anybody in the group of GOP candidates. This is seriously the worst field ever.

No, she lacks substance. She is a living walking talking point. I don't buy into other peoples ****, I make up my own mind. And Trump is a populist. And even though Paul Ryan is loved by the Tea party, trust me, he aint no Tea Party dude. Having said that, Paul Ryan would be an excellent future candidate for the presidency.

Aren't those prerequisites for holding public office? If we rooted out all the adulterers, who would be left to lead us to the bottom?

MLK was one of the biggest whore masters ever. I'm sure Dave would never say a bad word about him though.

No, she lacks substance. She is a living walking talking point. I don't buy into other peoples ****, I make up my own mind. And Trump is a populist. And even though Paul Ryan is loved by the Tea party, trust me, he aint no Tea Party dude. Having said that, Paul Ryan would be an excellent future candidate for the presidency.

If Palin lacked substance why did the liberal media not find one little "lacking substance" nugget from over 25,000 emails from the time she was governor???? Seriously, that is a LOT of emails.

This is the very liberal MSM narrative that I was talking about. They repeat something 1001 times and it becomes fact. The reason she was so hated by the left and needed to be destroyed was because they knew she'd be as good as Reagan if ever given the chance.

My biggest beef with her is that she took a pass on 2012. She'd be beating the stuffing out of this weak field by now.

1bills...youre whole point is that Newt is unelecable because of baggage the MSM would have a field day with.

But your answer is to run a Trump/Palin ticket.

Nah...those two are bulletproof....the MSM....the late night talk shows, the pop culture creeps....nah...they wouldnt have a field day with those two.

What the hell does milk toast mean?

1bills...youre whole point is that Newt is unelecable because of baggage the MSM would have a field day with.

But your answer is to run a Trump/Palin ticket.

Nah...those two are bulletproof....the MSM....the late night talk shows, the pop culture creeps....nah...they wouldnt have a field day with those two.

Trump and Palin are full fledged "brands" now. Everything that could be known about them has been brought out in public and beaten to death.

I know Trump has had a few wives, but the public views him as America's CEO, and those extra marriages while living his life in the private sector are merely footnotes to a long career in the public eye. The MSM has nothing on him that's scandalous.

What's Palin's biggest scandal? That 20 years ago she might have had sex with Michigan's Rice before she was married? Now that's a stretch!

Edited by 1billsfan

but the public views him as America's CEO, !

And there is a good portion of the public that views him as the host of a reality TV show and someone who ran several companies that filed for bankruptcy. No thanks.

And the remark about him and Palin being full fledged brands. Marlboro is a brand too.

Edited by Chef Jim

If Palin lacked substance why did the liberal media not find one little "lacking substance" nugget from over 25,000 emails from the time she was governor???? Seriously, that is a LOT of emails.

This is the very liberal MSM narrative that I was talking about. They repeat something 1001 times and it becomes fact. The reason she was so hated by the left and needed to be destroyed was because they knew she'd be as good as Reagan if ever given the chance.

My biggest beef with her is that she took a pass on 2012. She'd be beating the stuffing out of this weak field by now.

Where do you come up with this stuff? "lacking substance" has nothingto do with the email findings? she lacks substance because well... she lacks substance. Her and Bachmann are one in the same, they stay on script, they repeat the same talking point over and over and there is nothing dynamic about them. They aren't the sort of people that SUBSTANTIVELY respond in a Q&A format.

How can you not see this??

Well, whatever, what can you say,you are blinded by her idealogical chutzpah. That's all there is to it.

Where do you come up with this stuff? "lacking substance" has nothingto do with the email findings? she lacks substance because well... she lacks substance. Her and Bachmann are one in the same, they stay on script, they repeat the same talking point over and over and there is nothing dynamic about them. They aren't the sort of people that SUBSTANTIVELY respond in a Q&A format.

How can you not see this??

Well, whatever, what can you say,you are blinded by her idealogical chutzpah. That's all there is to it.

Here's something that's not a "talking point". It's an updated 30 minute 1995 documentary on Newt Gingrich...

http://www.jbs.org/commentary/the-real-newt-gingrich

While this is a group known for their conspiracy theories, facts are facts. Newt is not the "conservative" thinker the media portrays him to be. Far from it. Funny thing about 1995, the national debt was at 5 trillion dollars. If the national debt triples again over the next 16 years the national debt will be 45 trillion in 2027. What will become of this country in 16 years with that much debt? Seriously. When will it end? Who will have the leadership to stop it? Newt's been front and center as a national career politician and he's clearly part of what got us here. But you just keep on believing that Palin's non-substantive "talking points" are the problem. Sorry, but we've already tried the arrogant bloviator in chief. We need a person who will do what they say they will do whether that's in talking points or in a 100 page thesis. I like how Newt showed his true colors just last night talking about heartless Americans who don't believe in amnesty. Have you ever seen his "green energy" commercial he did with Pelosi? But he's so darn good with words!

Here's something that's not a "talking point". It's an updated 30 minute 1995 documentary on Newt Gingrich...

http://www.jbs.org/commentary/the-real-newt-gingrich

While this is a group known for their conspiracy theories, facts are facts. Newt is not the "conservative" thinker the media portrays him to be. Far from it. Funny thing about 1995, the national debt was at 5 trillion dollars. If the national debt triples again over the next 16 years the national debt will be 45 trillion in 2027. What will become of this country in 16 years with that much debt? Seriously. When will it end? Who will have the leadership to stop it? Newt's been front and center as a national career politician and he's clearly part of what got us here. But you just keep on believing that Palin's non-substantive "talking points" are the problem. Sorry, but we've already tried the arrogant bloviator in chief. We need a person who will do what they say they will do whether that's in talking points or in a 100 page thesis. I like how Newt showed his true colors just last night talking about heartless Americans who don't believe in amnesty. Have you ever seen his "green energy" commercial he did with Pelosi? But he's so darn good with words!

You think I'm here to defend Newt? I was drawn to this discussion because of you some how, some way, believing that Palin is a good presidential candidate.

Her and Newt both are NOT appealing candidates for the general electorate. The only ones these two candidates appeal to are the hard righties. Newt is just the new flavor because well... Hes basically the only one left that isn't Romney.

So far, from my perspective, the most disappointing part of this process has been the potential primary voters. Its beyond me how any sane person who doesn't want Obama in the White house wouldn't be behind either Romney or Huntsmann. They are the only two candidate that would stand a decent chance in beating Obama.

That's alright,select idealogical purity, and we'll surely re elect President incompetent again.