Newt Has Surged To A Statistical Tie

Washington is completely broken. This country needs a shake up like it's rarely seen before. I could never vote for someone like Newt Gingrich because he's literally been there watching over this DC train wreck for the last 50 years. I'll stay home because maybe this country needs to be brought to the brink with another four years of Obama before they are finally willing to wake up and smell the coffee. You want to see the future of America, take a good long look at Greece. You have states already declaring bankruptcy. The dems keep talking about taxing the millionaires when even if they were able to get their way it wouldn't amount to a pimple in terms of tackling the debt crisis ahead.

Trump actually likes to work, unlike guys like Gingrich and Obama. You've got your metaphors reversed my friend. Maybe Paul Ryan will jump in as a third candidate? He may be from DC but at least he's got his head on straight and doesn't mind doing work.

I think Newts a threat. I dot not beleive he is a perfect candidate. But he is at least a realistic one. Trump....is not. Im sorry...look at his postion on things. Telling China to go !@#$ themselves is NOT a real foreign (or economic) policy. Its a soundbyte to rile up Fox and Friends viewers.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Newts a threat. I dot not beleive he is a perfect candidate. But he is at least a realistic one. Trump....is not. Im sorry...look at his postion on things. Telling China to go !@#$ themselves is NOT a real foreign (or economic) policy. Its a soundbyte to rile up Fox and Friends viewers.

Trump does business with China and he says that they tell him that they're laughing at our leaders in Washington. I think that he'd tone down the "tough guy" rhetoric if he were to make a serious run. I'll tell you this, nobody wants a non-DC person to become POTUS and stop the madness. Not the dems, not the repubs and definitely not the media be it Fox or the liberal MSM.

Edited by 1billsfan

Washington is completely broken. This country needs a shake up like it's rarely seen before. I could never vote for someone like Newt Gingrich because he's literally been there watching over this DC train wreck for the last 50 years. I'll stay home because maybe this country needs to be brought to the brink with another four years of Obama before they are finally willing to wake up and smell the coffee. You want to see the future of America, take a good long look at Greece. You have states already declaring bankruptcy. The dems keep talking about taxing the millionaires when even if they were able to get their way it wouldn't amount to a pimple in terms of tackling the debt crisis ahead.

Trump actually likes to work, unlike guys like Gingrich and Obama. You've got your metaphors reversed my friend. Maybe Paul Ryan will jump in as a third candidate? He may be from DC but at least he's got his head on straight and doesn't mind doing work.

Newt Gingrich? Mitt Romney? :lol:

Seriously, those two are more of a joke than Donald Trump.

Newt hasn't been in office for over 12 years.

Newt hasn't been in office for over 12 years.

Newt has written a ton of books, has been a speaker, a consultant, a Fox News contributor and has run his American Solutions website for a long time now.

Thats a lot of work for someone who 'doesnt like to work.'

Newt has written a ton of books, has been a speaker, a consultant, a Fox News contributor and has run his American Solutions website for a long time now.

I have no idea how he'd be as a president, but I would absolutely pay to watch him debate Obama.

I have no idea how he'd be as a president, but I would absolutely pay to watch him debate Obama.

All Obama has to say is that you were a lobbyist for Fannie and Freddie and they were one of the main reasons this country went into a free fall. It doesn't matter that Franklin Raines and the dems pushing bad loans were the true reason because that simply won't stick. It never does. Gingrich has baggage coming out the ying yang and Obama will have plenty of comebacks for whatever Newt sends his way. Plus, Obama wins on the optics, which sadly is what a lot of people partly base their opinions on. Newt just looks and sounds like a mean guy.

All Obama has to say is that you were a lobbyist for Fannie and Freddie and they were one of the main reasons this country went into a free fall. It doesn't matter that Franklin Raines and the dems pushing bad loans were the true reason because that simply won't stick. It never does. Gingrich has baggage coming out the ying yang and Obama will have plenty of comebacks for whatever Newt sends his way. Plus, Obama wins on the optics, which sadly is what a lot of people partly base their opinions on. Newt just looks and sounds like a mean guy.

Are you serious? Newt's ALREADY answered that charge and would retort with about a billion charges of his own against Obama and everyone he ever looked at.

And doing contract work for Fannie and Freddie is really not any kind of "scandal", especailly when its written fact that those organizations didnt take Newt up on his reccomendations.

Newt was not a lobbyist for Freddie Mac. He was a consultant for them and advised against some of the loan practices. He never worked for Fannie Mae. Do you think Obama wants to really touch on that subject?

How powerful would this video be in a political ad?

http://www.youtube.com/user/3rdnlng

Newt was not a lobbyist for Freddie Mac. He was a consultant for them and advised against some of the loan practices. He never worked for Fannie Mae. Do you think Obama wants to really touch on that subject?

How powerful would this video be in a political ad?

youtube.com/user/3rdnlng

Those types of videos don't do well in a country filled with so many people who have the attention span of a fly.

BTW, half of the electorate who could be swayed to vote republican are women and when they here about Newt's past dealings in relationships with women, a lot of them won't vote for him. The MSM will do a major number on him to the point where he will become unelectable. Let's be real here.

Wow, on Fox news you say? And run a website? Awesome!

You forgot he's an ugly hate monger, too. This guy is toast if he ever wins the nomination. Gees, this guys skeletons are not even in the closet! Long live Newt!

You forgot he's an ugly hate monger, too. This guy is toast if he ever wins the nomination. Gees, this guys skeletons are not even in the closet! Long live Newt!

You know, the more I read your stuff the more I can't help but be amazed that an absolute idiot like you can keep coming back time and time again with nothing more than the same stupid comments over and over and over, and yet you make ONE joke about a moderator's menstrual cycle...

Edited by LABillzFan

So true. This blankity-blank was cheating on a wife with one of his congressional aides while impeaching Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal. Just one of many Newt gems.

America can do better than that jerk.

Those types of videos don't do well in a country filled with so many people who have the attention span of a fly.

BTW, half of the electorate who could be swayed to vote republican are women and when they here about Newt's past dealings in relationships with women, a lot of them won't vote for him. The MSM will do a major number on him to the point where he will become unelectable. Let's be real here.

Nice to see you think woman are such intelligent voters.

You know, the more I read your stuff the more I can't help but be amazed that an absolute idiot like you can keep coming back time and time again with nothing more than the same stupid comments over and over and over, and yet you make ONE joke about a moderator's menstrual cycle...

He's got to be joking. Who really calls someone a "hate-monger"? Honestly?

Nice to see you think woman are such intelligent voters.

Do you have any real knocks on Newt other than he got some strange and he's a penishead?

Do you have any real knocks on Newt other than he got some strange and he's a penishead?

Im waiting for 1bills or dave to come back with "hes a poo-poo head."

And then say that Gordon Ramsey would be a better candidate.

Wait.....wrong reality show.