Bills – Dolphins

LGB

The Bills and Fins appear to be going in different directions. Buffalo has dropped 2 straight while the Fins have won their last 2 games. Injuries have exposed the Bills lack of depth – but for Miami, Karlos Dansby and Kevin Burnett have started to gel.

Will the Bills be ready for Reggie Bush, Matt Moore and Brandon Marshall? The Bills have been giving 24 points a game to opposing WRs and RBs so far this year – which has put pressure on the offense to keep pace.

The Fins are favored by 3 points - which means this appears to be a pick game, but if Fitz and the Bills continue to misfire on offense, it could be another long day for Bills fans.

Miami is currently 10th in the league against the run – but 25th against the pass. It would great to see Spiller used more in the Parrish\Wes Welker type role. It would also be great to see Steve Johnson again - right? But Fitz has been looking a lot like a Kelly Holcomb recently – which means that hopefully the Bills will not have to play from behind and are able to show up on defense to start the game.

Go Bills!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphin: a mammal without external genitalia.

Buffalo will have to be on their toes, the Felon D has been on fire and Moore is coming along. They're already chalking it up as a win down here. With Buffalo being as beat up as they are it could be a long afternoon

Dolphin: a mammal without external genitalia.

Buffalo will have to be on their toes, the Felon D has been on fire and Moore is coming along. They're already chalking it up as a win down here. With Buffalo being as beat up as they are it could be a long afternoon

Many down there see it as a win for the fish and many up here see it as a win for the Bills.

Reality is probably what the OP said, pick-em.

Not sure what's wrong with this team. After Jets loss, I thought they'd play inspired in Dallas. Instead they were beyond flat - inexplicable!!

Now they are 3 pt dogs in Miami. This should also tick them off and we should see an inspired team, but who knows what we'll get?

If they play like they did the last 2 weeks it will be aa big Miaml win. If they play within themselves, they should beat Miami by 7 or more.

But I am done predicting!!

I think both teams pound the rock, each team has a total of over 35 carries for its running backs

and I think this is the week we actually use Spiller more then 5 times to rush the ball

Fins - 180 yards rushing

Bills - 230 yards rushing

Bills go plus 2 in TO margin and win 24-20

Miami's only two wins were over KC and Washington, two teams the Bills destroyed. Our 4 losses were against likely playoff teams. Maintain some perspective.

Bingo. That being said, if the Bills do lose, they probably won't win another game this season.

Miami's only two wins were over KC and Washington, two teams the Bills destroyed. Our 4 losses were against likely playoff teams. Maintain some perspective.

PTR

It sure seems like any betting person who believes the Bills just had 2 bad games and the problem is not systemic would bet the farm on Bills +3 this weekend.

Not me mind you, but someone ;)

It sure seems like any betting person who believes the Bills just had 2 bad games and the problem is not systemic would bet the farm on Bills +3 this weekend.

Not me mind you, but someone ;)

I'm loading up on the Bills this week and I never bet them. Sorry, I'm not impressed by Miami beating 2 teams we already smoked. Any time a 5-4 gets points against a 2-7, you take the points.

And for all the misery around here, if the Bills win Sunday and somehow figure something out against the Jets, we could be at 7-4. The season is over if we lose to Miami though. It's a must win and I think the Bills jump on them early and win going away. And the people who took a 2-7 team to win will look very foolish.

this will be the first time I ever thought the Bills will actually lose to a 2-7 miami team, but unless the o-line can stop the opponents pass rush, and the defense gets at least 2 turnovers, they will lose this game to the tune of 27-17.

I do think with some pass rush along with the previously mentioned turnovers and miracle play on o-line I will be wrong and the reverse score for the Bills could be had, but this team is on it's heels right now, so I almost don't see them winning right now.

I am also not predicting an 0-7 finish either, there's way too much pride in that locker room, and much better coaches in place than in years past.

How sad is it that the Bills are an underdog against the Dolphins considering how things stood three weeks ago?

Bills lost their best O lineman for the season in Wood, guards playing LT, guards playing center, backups playing guards. Both pass rushers injured and one on IR. The only pro bowl player on IR, a starting WR on IR.

This team didn't have very much depth to begin with and the starting QB was a back up, the starting RB was a back up, the receiver corps is a bunch of nobody's all overachieving. The problem is that Fitz only has the time to throw those short quick passes, and when his receivers get mugged at the LoS and the timing disrupted it kills the only part of the passing game that has been working.

The offensive passing game is in shambles and Gailey hasn't been able to adjust, the defense is still 29th overall-29th against the pass and 23rd against the run. When the defense doesn't force turnovers they simply look horrid and give up big plays and miles of yardage. Fred Jackson gets 114 yards on 13 carries, a 8.7 YPC avg and they fail to run the ball more.

Most were saying at the start of the season that the Bills would be lucky to finish 8-8... they still might be. @ Miami-@ Jets- Tennessee at Buffalo-@ San Diego-Miami at Buffalo-Denver at Buffalo- @ NE

Buddy Nix needs to scour the waiver wire and other teams practice squads like he did last year and bring in some help. Gailey needs to figure out how to get that passing game going again, stack the receivers, more tight ends, no huddle...something

Edited by Fear the Beard