Bills – Dolphins

LGB

I'm looking forward to this game. It's a win-win situation.

If we win, we win.

If we lose, we put the final nail in the coffin for Miami's hopes of getting Luck.

It's a rare occasion to be able to watch a game totally relaxed and be happy with either result.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Dolphins WAY more than I do the Cowboys, which says alot right there. Anytime we beat Miami I love it regardless of records.

If you cant beat the dolphins with Matt Moore starting then bye bye playoffs for another year.

Fitz should be better QB, if not we in trouble.

...Most were saying at the start of the season that the Bills would be lucky to finish 8-8... they still might be. @ Miami-@ Jets- Tennessee at Buffalo-@ San Diego-Miami at Buffalo-Denver at Buffalo- @ NE

Buddy Nix needs to scour the waiver wire and other teams practice squads like he did last year and bring in some help. Gailey needs to figure out how to get that passing game going again, stack the receivers, more tight ends, no huddle...something

Now that there is film on the 2011 Bills, you are right that Gailey needs to be creative and make the best out of what he has left to put on the field - which includes bringing experienced help in.

You would like to think that when a roster spot opens up, that there is already a plan already in place to back-fill the position - like implementing a disaster recovery plan - where if you lose part of your production capability, you have a plan in place to get back online.

This is obviously a must win. Not only for the playoff hunt, which amazingly they're still very much alive, but to show the fans that they've got answers to the problems of the last two weeks.

It's clear what the jets and Cowboys did to beat us: press our WR's, keeping their LB's in the box. Thus impeding our WR's from getting open in that vital first 2 seconds of the play, and it also takes away the screen to Freddie because there's more guys in the box rather than in coverage.

This is where Gailey needs to find his offensive mojo again and mix things up. The solution isn't simple, but it's necessary if we want even the slightest shot at the post season.

Dolphin: a mammal without external genitalia.

Buffalo will have to be on their toes, the Felon D has been on fire and Moore is coming along. They're already chalking it up as a win down here. With Buffalo being as beat up as they are it could be a long afternoon

Fins smell Buffalo blood. I am worried because the two teams are headed in opposite directions and key injuries are piling up for the Bills. I think My Yami wins this one. I hope I'm wrong. My 2nd favorite thing is to read the Herald Monday morning after a Bills win over the Fins.

Please. We're banged up and not the team we were before the bye, but Miami is not the Jets or the Cowboys. Fins are 2-7 for a reason, and I do not see them suddenly wining three in a row after starting 0-7. Losing Wood makes me nervous, but we win this one. Now is your chance to get back on the bandwagon, there's still room . . .

Please. We're banged up and not the team we were before the bye, but Miami is not the Jets or the Cowboys. Fins are 2-7 for a reason, and I do not see them suddenly wining three in a row after starting 0-7. Losing Wood makes me nervous, but we win this one. Now is your chance to get back on the bandwagon, there's still room . . .

Well said. Some of the fans here are a bunch of teenage girls. OMG, the Fins beat the Skins & Chiefs. Personally, I think the Bills should just forfeit the game to say us the embarrassment.

This is obviously a must win. Not only for the playoff hunt, which amazingly they're still very much alive, but to show the fans that they've got answers to the problems of the last two weeks.

It's clear what the jets and Cowboys did to beat us: press our WR's, keeping their LB's in the box. Thus impeding our WR's from getting open in that vital first 2 seconds of the play, and it also takes away the screen to Freddie because there's more guys in the box rather than in coverage.

This is where Gailey needs to find his offensive mojo again and mix things up. The solution isn't simple, but it's necessary if we want even the slightest shot at the post season.

The Bills gave up 433 yards to the Cowboys and it was the sixth time this season the Bills D has given up 400 or more yards. As far as the bandwagon goes, my summer prediction of 9-7 may be in danger (I guess the bandwagon is still full, but has been busy carting players off to IR). :rolleyes:

What strikes me is that Fitz has not been himself and hasn't been for a couple of weeks now since the London Fletcher hit. It looks like he has been playing with limited ability and that does not bode well for the Bills if he is playing with broken ribs or something like that.

Always bet with your mind not your heart.

MIND= FISH

HEART= BILLS

Sorry, I'm putting $$ on Miami. Sux but I don't think this team can win. DB's are the worst in the league. Its astonishing. I predict 1 more win for a 6-10 dumper and I don't think that will happen this Sunday. Get the win vs Titans Dec 4. The rest will suck a$s.

The Bills and Fins appear to be going in different directions. Buffalo has dropped 2 straight while the Fins have won their last 2 games. Injuries have exposed the Bills lack of depth – but for Miami, Karlos Dansby and Kevin Burnett have started to gel.

Will the Bills be ready for Reggie Bush, Matt Moore and Brandon Marshall? The Bills have been giving 24 points a game to opposing WRs and RBs so far this year – which has put pressure on the offense to keep pace.

The Fins are favored by 3 points - which means this appears to be a pick game, but if Fitz and the Bills continue to misfire on offense, it could be another long day for Bills fans.

Miami is currently 10th in the league against the run – but 25th against the pass. It would great to see Spiller used more in the Parrish\Wes Welker type role. It would also be great to see Steve Johnson again - right? But Fitz has been looking a lot like a Kelly Holcomb recently – which means that hopefully the Bills will not have to play from behind and are able to show up on defense to start the game.

Go Bills!

Should be a good game unless it ends up a scoreless tie :bag:

Always bet with your mind not your heart.

MIND= FISH

HEART= BILLS

Sorry, I'm putting $$ on Miami. Sux but I don't think this team can win. DB's are the worst in the league. Its astonishing. I predict 1 more win for a 6-10 dumper and I don't think that will happen this Sunday. Get the win vs Titans Dec 4. The rest will suck a$s.

my mind says this is a pick game and one thing is the stadium is usually half-full with Bills fans when Buff plays in Miami. :)

If we don't get pressure on Matt Moore he will look like Brady. We are good at allowing marginal talent to shine, on the other team obviously. Who's lining up against Brandon Marshall?

My excitement for this game has turned to dread after our last two outings. I really hope Gailey figures out an offense and gets the boys ready to come out and pound the fish.

If we play like we played against Dallas and NYJ, then we are easily going to lose.

If we get back to a more balanced approach, we should be able to win.

Though, our line is a mess now... who knows.

Either way, it's all on the coaches right now.