Rodgers Love

judman

As I watch Rodgers throw his 26th TD pass. I realize there are two differences between Fitz and Rodgers.

1) ARM Strength- Compared to Rodgers Fitz has a "NOODLE ARM"

2) Receivers- Green Bay's fourth wide reciever is better than our first three WRs.Even Cobb the rookie is better!!!! Forget about Tight end.Their TE is all world.Rodgers even throws to the fullback now and then ...What a novel idea.....

The difference between a WINNING TEAM AND A LOSING TEAM....

As I watch Rodgers throw his 26th TD pass. I realize there are two differences between Fitz and Rodgers.

1) ARM Strength- Compared to Rodgers Fitz has a "NOODLE ARM"

2) Receivers- Green Bay's fourth wide reciever is better than our first three WRs.Even Cobb the rookie is better!!!! Forget about Tight end.Their TE is all world.Rodgers even throws to the fullback now and then ...What a novel idea.....

The difference between a WINNING TEAM AND A LOSING TEAM....

The Bills are 5-4 last I checked that's still above .500 but semantics. I guess all we need is undoubtedly a future hall of fame quarterback, and someone who will probably go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game. Should be easy to find :rolleyes:

Not to bring up past history but I remember after trading up to draft JP Losman, Tom Donahoe stated his decision was partly based on his analysis of the QB talent pool that would be available in the following year's draft as well. He traded with Dallas to draft JP before Green Bay which was rumored to want Losman as well. As fate would have it, the Bills got JP that year and the Packers got Rodgers the following year. Ain't that the mother of all bitches. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Not to bring up past history but I remember after trading up to draft JP Losman, Tom Donahoe stated his decision was partly based on his analysis of the QB talent pool that would be available in the following year's draft as well. He traded with Dallas to draft JP before Green Bay which was rumored to want Losman as well. As fate would have it, the Bills got JP that year and the Packers got Rodgers the following year. Ain't that the mother of all bitches. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

And also, in case anyone forgot, 9/11 happened. So just to remind everyone of horrible things that have indeed happened and will happen again in the future. Thanks Mr. Wonderful for spearheading this initiative.

Rodger has that unique ball flight and the wheels and the mind etc...the cold veins....the desire...they could easily be our forever overloards come the end of the season. BUT we've ween this before. Hell it would be ironic for the Pats D to get to average and beat them in the bowl

One of the things I noticed about Aaron Radgers last night is his pocket awareness. The Vikes brought plenty of pressure and Rodgers took a few sacks. But he knew exactly when and where it was coming. He deftly threw the ball away, or protected himself and the ball, every time. Nothing surprised him. He makes the right decision every time. Rodgers is head and shoulders above any other QB in the league right now.

Fitzpatrick never seems to see the freight train barreling down on him - and he takes very hard hits because of it. I'm surprised Fitz made it out of Dallas without an injury.

Apparently at practice this week they were able to do timing routes with the WR's without the Wr's looking at the football BUT the shadow of the football. Now that is taking football to the next level. If you watch a lot of Packers game, his throws are un defensible on the back shoulder. As an offense they have mastered this.

I still think Brady is the best QB in the game, however the combination of Rodgers and his receivers are the best.

Not Jealous.... Just frustrated.. This team hasn't had a great draft in years,can't go out and get good free agents and can't win....

That and Green Bay is considered a "small market" franchise that somehow has made it all work. So Bills fans can't even use that excuse...

To go from Favre right to Rodgers...Green Bay fans are blessed. I don't think we have to go thru the reh-tard rodeo we've had a QB since Kelly left. Now we're at the point that we're just satisfied we have an average QB in Fitzpatrick.

I try and get Rodgers on my fantasy team every year.

The packers offense is fun to watch, he puts up monster stats and more importantly isnt a d-bag like Brady or Manning

Edited by Max997