Will Stevie play tomorrow?

buffalo_bills

sounds like he really did he the flu..

Likely we will never know for sure. Im sure he's been tweeted about it about 112 times and throwing that out covers his butt even if he was hungover. Either way I don't love the latenight late in the week. It's not a great way to take care of a body getting months of punishment and going into a changing climate. NO big deal but not ideal either. Light it up Sunday and he won't hear a word.

That's what the flu is like. Feel so awful one day but when it turns around in a day or two you feel extra juiced

Not true. The flu is a horror show. When Bruce Smith couldn't play in a playoff game in Pittsburgh many years ago, I was calling him a p*&^y up and down. 3 weeks later I caught the same flu. I had all the symptoms, lost 12 pounds, and the fever was so bad I hallucinated bright colored cartoons on my wall. On the 4th day I had a piece of toast with no butter and a few sips of black tea and figured that I wouldn't die.

Wow, did I feel like a horses ass. I wanted him to go out in 20 degree weather and play professional football. :oops::doh:

Since then, I get a flu shot every year and hassle the hell out of my daughters to do the same.

Not true. The flu is a horror show. When Bruce Smith couldn't play in a playoff game in Pittsburgh many years ago, I was calling him a p*&^y up and down. 3 weeks later I caught the same flu. I had all the symptoms, lost 12 pounds, and the fever was so bad I hallucinated bright colored cartoons on my wall. On the 4th day I had a piece of toast with no butter and a few sips of black tea and figured that I wouldn't die.

Wow, did I feel like a horses ass. I wanted him to go out in 20 degree weather and play professional football. :oops::doh:

Since then, I get a flu shot every year and hassle the hell out of my daughters to do the same.

This drives me CRAZY why everyone (let alone athletes) do not get a flu shot.

the flu knocks you out sometimes for WEEKS

the shot doesn't always work but I have not caught the flu or 15 years one I started getting the shot

aigh

nice but here is a real hangover cure: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/25951-oh-this-is-nicereal-nice/page__p__371539?do=findComment&comment=371539

I'm not sure I'd be tossing that name around when you've publically admitted it takes you an hour to cook this friggin abortion. Of course, that may include the drive to the store and the other 43 minutes it takes you to pick the shell out of the pan. "Ow, hot. Ow, hot. Ow, hot!"

Fried eggs, pasta, and pickle juice? That's not a recipe, it's wicked hangover Saturday morning breakfast at the college bachelor pad with all the food left in the house.

Well, unless you're pregnant. :P

Easily one of the top 5 greatest posts in the last decade of TBD.

This drives me CRAZY why everyone (let alone athletes) do not get a flu shot.

the flu knocks you out sometimes for WEEKS

the shot doesn't always work but I have not caught the flu or 15 years one I started getting the shot

aigh

yea and I havent gotten to flu shot in 15 years and still havent gotten the flu, so chalk it up to "if your gonna get it, your gonna get it" - im a fan of letting my immune system take care of its own problems

yea and I havent gotten to flu shot in 15 years and still havent gotten the flu, so chalk it up to "if your gonna get it, your gonna get it" - im a fan of letting my immune system take care of its own problems

True, I work w/ kids, have no health insurance, and the only flu I have had in the past 15 years was the swine flu outbreak. Frankly, I'm as healthy as can be for only having health insurance for a year and a half since Clinton left office.

what's the point of trying to describe the science behind this... right?

don't get the shot then

keep rolling the loaded dice

it's your life

don't get the shot then

it's your life

oh Im well aware of the science behind it, and as an educator we are swamped with warnings and reminders for the flu shot, and as far as calling it "rolling the loaded dice" haha, thats laughable...its the FLU, not HIV

True, I work w/ kids, have no health insurance, and the only flu I have had in the past 15 years was the swine flu outbreak. Frankly, I'm as healthy as can be for only having health insurance for a year and a half since Clinton left office.

why do you need Clinton in office to have health insurance?

same here...never had a flu shot, and i can't remember the last time I had anything flu-like that really knocked me out...sure i get aches and pains that linger but never have I gotten the flu's that go around....don't know how or why i avoid it, especially with 3 kids, but knock on wood....and of course now that this is documented, you can be sure that within the week, i will be in the hospital with the most severe known to mankind.....

oh and i also don't use hand sanitizer....bring on dem germs....

Edited by The Poojer

jesus man....you better not get into your car...i hear there are accidents all over the place...we 'roll the dice' every day....i am no scientist, nor am i a very smart person, but i fully believe that the human body is way more resilient than we allow it to be on it's own....a lot of what we do in the name of science has hampered our bodies natural ability fight off germs....at least that is my humble opinion...but if the flu shot works for you...do it...i choose not too...

don't get the shot then

it's your life

jesus man....you better not get into your car...i hear there are accidents all over the place...we 'roll the dice' every day....i am no scientist, nor am i a very smart person, but i fully believe that the human body is way more resilient than we allow it to be on it's own....a lot of what we do in the name of science has hampered our bodies natural ability fight off germs....at least that is my humble opinion...but if the flu shot works for you...do it...i choose not too...

you made your point better than you believe