1 hour to kick off ... Prediction time

truth on hold

I see bills bounce back with a strong performance on offense. Fred is clicking which neutralizes ware, giving fitz ample time to utilize Stevie, Nelson and Chandler, and jones in his second game back. Bills take an early lead behind a power running attack on their first couple possessions, takes cowboys out of run game and the predictability keeps romo in check.

Bills 34, boys 24

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not that optimistic anymore....1-3 in last four, and Fitzy is not looking so great....I'll be cheering for them but our d just makes me sad....31-17 Dallas ...I love being wrong tho...

2 & 2 last four. 2 & 3 in last 5. We've been on a win lose win lose win lose ... pattern since pats. Let's hope it continues for one more week!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

27-13 Dallas.

I dont think our corners matchup well with witten dez and Austin. Pass rush shouldn't bother romo too much. I don't think we've seen a guy like ware in a long time. Stevie possibly still hurting. On the road.

Both teams are a bit two faced so we will see which show up on both sides. I think there's a good chance buff wins but that's my pick not having seen either sides gameplans!

27-13 Dallas.

I dont think our corners matchup well with witten dez and Austin. Pass rush shouldn't bother romo too much. I don't think we've seen a guy like ware in a long time. Stevie possibly still hurting. On the road.

Both teams are a bit two faced so we will see which show up on both sides. I think there's a good chance buff wins but that's my pick not having seen either sides gameplans!

Boys are without Austin........change your outlook? I say Bills win on late FG. Raymer is a hero for a week!

Boys are without Austin........change your outlook? I say Bills win on late FG. Raymer is a hero for a week!

Ah - thought he was back. Honestly haven't seen them in a few weeks and thought he was supposed to be back now-ish.. Still think dez and witten are tough matchups for us. The other wideouts seemed to be messy last I saw them which even without pass rush might help get a turnover. Might tighten up the numbers I gave a few points. The biggest thing I can say is I think if we both show up, they are a little more talented, but they are more inconsistent. Could go either way - still pick them.

Why in the world are so many of you treating them like some kind of force ? They have a single victory over a team with .500 or better, way back in wk2 against 9ers. They'd be underdogs if they played today. I'm not saying take them lightly, never would about anyone, but let's not put them a 4&4 team with their track record on some kind of pedestal.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Why in the world are so many of you treating them like some kind of force ? They have a single victory over a team with .500 or better, way back in wk2 against 9ers. They'd be underdogs if they played today. I'm not saying take them lightly, never would about anyone, but let's not put them a 4&4 team with their track record on some kind of pedestal.

Well, were 2-3 in our last 5 beating the redskins and eagles- are we a team to talk if asking what have you done for me lately?

Other than KC, what have we done on the road?

We have a lot in common but they have ware and witten. Yea we have Freddy but they are facing our run d sooooo call me 60-40 to the cowboys right now. If at home, or if we looked a little better against the jets I'd likely flop these odds to us.

I like our chances tomorrow...I see Romo throwing a couple INTs and Fitz/Fjax getting back on track after there worst games of the year. D is playing better now although it would be nice to have Williams and Kelsay...Bills win 31-27 with Nelson scoring 2 TDs and proposing to his Cheerleader GF after the game!

Well, were 2-3 in our last 5 beating the redskins and eagles- are we a team to talk if asking what have you done for me lately?

Other than KC, what have we done on the road?

We have a lot in common but they have ware and witten. Yea we have Freddy but they are facing our run d sooooo call me 60-40 to the cowboys right now. If at home, or if we looked a little better against the jets I'd likely flop these odds to us.

Conversely I actually think it's better for bills to get out of he Ralph for a few. They have bad vibes there from last week. Let them get on the road and out of the limelight as underdogs. Gailey & co got a stern wake up call last week they need to introduce some new looks and wrinkles to the offense. Team as a whole knows it needs to man up and win on the road as the Ralph isn't the safe haven they thought

I love seeing how many people on the board think the Cowboys will win. It's literally always a good sign... Bills 28-17 over the Cowboys. Jackson, like Lynch last week, runs at will and wears down the Cowboy defense. Bills double Dez Bryant with Austin out. Bills again in first place with the tiebreaker over the Pats, after they pound the Jets.

I don't think there's a harder game on today's schedule to predict than this game. Three things that I can hang my hat on is that the Bills have a much better season long resume coming into this game than Dallas, last weeks embarrassing game should have our guys fired up to prove themselves much better than that, and the 5.5 point spread is showing the Bills very little respect only a week after the opposing head coach was chest bumping on the sidelines.

My prediction is that the Bills stop with the "moving the chains" philosophy and go back to the attacking by scoring touchdowns mentality.

Edited by 1billsfan