Routing for the Patriots tomoorow.

As much as it pains me as a diehard Bills fan to have to route for either the Pats or Jets tomorrow, I think we have to route for New England. If Buffalo beats Dallas (which I think they will, emphatically), and if the Patriots beat the Jets later tomorrow night, the Bills will be back atop the AFC east due to having a better record than the Jets and having the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Patriots. If the Jets win and Buffalo loses, they are in a real hole at (essentially) being three games back of the Jets. Tomorrow is a big game for the Bills heading into the home-stretch of the season, needless to say. BILLS-30 DALLAS-23. PATRIOTS-41 JETS-27. GO BILLS!!!

Patriots lose drop to 5-4 with at Philly, at Denver (never a picnic)and home for Buffalo still to go. We have the tie break on them might come down to a last game take the wild card spot.

Jets lose they are 5-4 with a Thurs night game @ Denver absolutely worst place and time to play them even they aren't great. Also a game at Philly and Giants which would likely be a huge game for the Giants and not exactly a road game for either. The Bills game again almost for all the marbles.

Chiefs play them both still, Eagles play them both still, Redskins play them both still, Bills play them both still, Dolphins play them both still. Difference is Pats have Colts Jets have Giants.

I think we want a Jets loss they would have to play great to make it to 10 wins and if we can beat them in a couple weeks that would be a death blow.

-----------------------------------------

I think we want a Patriots loss they have an easier schedule but are playing worse. Probably coming down to week 17 if the Patriots win.

-----------------------------------------

I wish the Redskins and Chiefs could rise up. Dolphins divisional games are never easy and we have them twice. Good news somebody is going to lose but I still don't know which one benefits us most. I'm not as concerned with winning the division as I am with making the playoffs. Just get in !

Spelling FAIL.........someone had to dammit! -lol

Anyways, I am rooting (or routing) for N.E. b/c I simply hate the Jets more than anyone else right now. I hope Brady puts his foot in Rex's butt.

I am rooting for the Patriots rout the Jets in route to victory.

As a network engineer I see no spelling error. P.S. Money is the route of all evil

Off coarse knot. Butt eye dew knot no howe two sell tomoorow rite.

Thought the OP was saying he was commanding the Patsie's* GPS system on their team bus tomoroow.