Wang experiences release

Heels20X6

Another brilliant pick by the Bills braintrust! :thumbdown:

How did this new genius front office miss on that one? Aren't they masterminds according to alot of people on here? Another example of how they wasted their first draft in Buffalo. Hopefully Carrington and Batten keep developing, although I think in the long run Batten may be a little too small and be another Keith Ellison. I thought Moats was going to be involved more then he has, but doesn't seem like he has grown from his promising end to his rookie year. Troup has been a bust for a second round pick. Easley will probably never suit up in a game for the Bills (or anyone). Wang, Brown and Calloway are history. And Spiller, well is Spiller, turning out to be one of the worst first round picks in team history, considering how high he was taken and the fact that the team had two 1,000 yard rushers on the roster already.

How did this new genius front office miss on that one? Aren't they masterminds according to alot of people on here? Another example of how they wasted their first draft in Buffalo. Hopefully Carrington and Batten keep developing, although I think in the long run Batten may be a little too small and be another Keith Ellison. I thought Moats was going to be involved more then he has, but doesn't seem like he has grown from his promising end to his rookie year. Troup has been a bust for a second round pick. Easley will probably never suit up in a game for the Bills (or anyone). Wang, Brown and Calloway are history. And Spiller, well is Spiller, turning out to be one of the worst first round picks in team history, considering how high he was taken and the fact that the team had two 1,000 yard rushers on the roster already.

One loss and the miserable d bags come out to play. Like clockwork. :thumbsup:

One loss and the miserable d bags come out to play. Like clockwork. :thumbsup:

Not sure what you are talking about, this thread has nothing to do with a loss. Seems like you are the d bag troll who opens threads just to criticize other people's input. Why don't you contribute something useful once in a blue moon? Or at least read the title of the thread before you open your below the nose anus. :nana:

Edited by billsfreak

Not sure what you are talking about, this thread has nothing to do with a loss. Seems like you are the d bag troll who opens threads just to criticize other people's input. Why don't you contribute something useful once in a blue moon? Or at least read the title of the thread before you open your below the nose anus. :nana:

Sure pal. You're a well documented troll who thrives on the Bills losing. The mere fact in a 5-3 season people would B word about the Bills cutting a 5th round linemen speaks volumes to your true intentions. You love misery.

Sure pal. You're a well documented troll who thrives on the Bills losing. The mere fact in a 5-3 season people would B word about the Bills cutting a 5th round linemen speaks volumes to your true intentions. You love misery.

Whatever, I am sure I have been a Bills fan longer than you have been off of breast feeding from mommy if are actually off it yet. I have never thrived on the Bills losing, and have never been a troll like you just looking for ways to criticize people's entries. Go get a life or contribute something that actually comes from an intelligent place if you know where one of those places are. This thread has nothing about the Bills being 5-3 either, can't you read or are you just 10 or 11 years old?

Whatever, I am sure I have been a Bills fan longer than you have been off of breast feeding from mommy if are actually off it yet. I have never thrived on the Bills losing, and have never been a troll like you just looking for ways to criticize people's entries. Go get a life or contribute something that actually comes from an intelligent place if you know where one of those places are. This thread has nothing about the Bills being 5-3 either, can't you read or are you just 10 or 11 years old?

How about some quality stuff like you post: "Ralph is cheap." That better? :thumbsup:

How about some quality stuff like you post: "Ralph is cheap." That better? :thumbsup:

I am not the idiot that comes in every post and enters that? I don't waste my time in telling people something they already know. You are whining to the wrong person. Oops, you better go, it is feeding time. :censored:

Edited by billsfreak

• 2 weeks later...