Enough grieving. We all know the holes…and so does Rob Ryan

Kipers Hair

Oh another team we can talk **** about and act like we are going to run all over them.

How'd that work out this last week?

Right.

You're right, we should cower in the corner and whine about how there isn't even a point playing them because they will just beat us so badly and we have no right thinking the Bills could beat any team!

Edited by apuszczalowski

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal with Dallas? They have a lousy run defense.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7200489/dallas-cowboys-run-defense-suddenly-concern

Seattle got 162 rushing yards last week. Get the running game going and you can have your own nine minute drives and keep Romo and company off the field. Rob Ryan will have to make adjustments to stop the run, and then you go to the passing game.

Bingo!

Bills 28 Dallas 16

i see it this way. Run the ball until they stop you. Diversify the passing game by going to screens and tight end passes with a few more "bombs" thrown in. They won't have Reavis and Cromartie gaurding our receivers.

And Romo is not one who never throws interceptable balls. I see us getting a few from him and maybe with a little luck a pick six.

I'm not all THAT impressed with Dallas and I've got to pick us to win this one if we play smart.

Oh...and don't play any more games where we are waving white flags from the outset. Not good form.

With "Coach" Edwards aversion to the blitz I hope like crazy that we do number 2, because if you pressure Tony Romo he will make bad mistakes. You can take that to the bank. I think our running game will 100% better this week.

Edited by reddogblitz

Top 3 things that we must do (in your opinion)...

Here are mine:

1) Establish the run game to open up the pass

2) Pressure Romo into making bad/questionable throws

3) WIN THE TURNOVER GAME

I look at matchups and standings:

Bills D: # 26 overall, #25 passing, #20 rushing

Cowboys O: #7 overall, #7 passing, #12 rushing

Cowboys D: #11 overall, #16 passing, #10 rushing

Bills O: #12 overall, #15 passing, #7 rushing

On paper, it does not look like a good matchup for us as they will pass on us and gain a lot of yards. With the Bills on O, they are evenly matched with our strengths.

So, overall, they will gain yards.

We must do our darnest to:

- Limit their scoring even though they may gain a lot of yards

- Emphasize the rush try to go deep occasionally

- Make our passing game a bit more vertical as opposing defenses have caught up with our dink and dunk, YAC offense

- There will be a lot of pressure on our DBs and LBs to cover the passes. but Miles Austin is out. This may allow us to blitz a bit. Perhaps we take a few more risks by jumping routes to get interceptions

Hope Hairston is back so our OL is back to 'normal' with Levitre at LG. Hope Kelsay is back also.

I hate calling this game against the Bills and just because I am a homer, I will say the Bills win a shootout 34-31.

Don't forget we were embarrassed on national TV 4 years ago on Monday night by the Cowboys and there are still some players who remember that game and how we lost at the end.

I was trying to forget that game. Was on a Cruise ship watching at a bar with about a gazillion Cowboy fans.

Top 3 things that we must do (in your opinion)...

Here are mine:

1) Establish the run game to open up the pass

2) Pressure Romo into making bad/questionable throws

3) WIN THE TURNOVER GAME

1) Stop the run

2) Pressure the QB without heavy blitzing.

3) Make big plays in the passing game.

PS- Dallas is not going to allow the Bills to establish the run. They's going to outnumber the Bills up front. Buffalo is going to have to make big plays against them.

We may well lose this.

f the stats and such. We are banged up pretty good and are playing and coaching to that way to much. Chan lost his mind last week and needs to get his **** together (love the man and i know he understands me on this) We had our asses handed to us last weekend despite score. we got beat up we got lied to we got insulted then man handled then B word slapped. Yes the lied to part is we got hit hard with seemingly one sided officializing. very poor indeed. again.

so how does a team recover from such a beat down, lost Kyle now too. THE Pro bowler on the Team.

This is a game that must warrant every effort. This is the tilt as i see it. Really Must win for team confidence moving forward.whether we muscle em or finesse 'em dont care. get er done!

As mentioned the biggest game of the year, Again! Go Bills