Mary Pickford

"This thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down. It is the staying down."

I've seen the 2011 Bills come back from 18 points against the Raiders. The very next week, I saw them come back from 21 points against the Patriots. Don't try to tell me that one bad effort at an inopportune time makes this team a bunch of losers.

Nobody ever said the road to the playoffs would be easy. Maybe they don't make it when the dust settles. But I sure as hell know that they have the intestinal fortitude for it.

When the season started I didn't expect the Bills to make a legitimate run at the playoffs. What I wanted to see is a team that was improving and a team that looked like they belonged in the NFL. Thus far, they have exceeded my expectations.

I still believe we're 2 years away but we're getting better.

Agreed. I think we all know that maybe the Bills aren't as far along as we'd like but with alot of Bills fans its either "They're the best!" or "We suck! Worst team ever!"

I'm embarrassed for alot of the fans that post on this website. Grow up. It's not all good. I think we as Bills fans are so used to being an honestly terrible team the last 10 years that having one or two bad games triggers the same feelings of those entire seasons.

We've already had some great times this season. I'm sure there will be more. Maybe the Bills pass their next litmus test game. Maybe they don't. But I think we finally are on the right track which is the first step in the right direction.

*If our players were as big a group of babies as the majority of fans on this sight we'd be 0-16 every year. Grow up and have some pride for the players you're supposed to root for.

Agreed. I think we all know that maybe the Bills aren't as far along as we'd like but with alot of Bills fans its either "They're the best!" or "We suck! Worst team ever!"

I'm embarrassed for alot of the fans that post on this website. Grow up. It's not all good. I think we as Bills fans are so used to being an honestly terrible team the last 10 years that having one or two bad games triggers the same feelings of those entire seasons.

We've already had some great times this season. I'm sure there will be more. Maybe the Bills pass their next litmus test game. Maybe they don't. But I think we finally are on the right track which is the first step in the right direction.

*If our players were as big a group of babies as the majority of fans on this sight we'd be 0-16 every year. Grow up and have some pride for the players you're supposed to root for.

Well said. Are the players crying in their beer and saying "Maybe next year"? Of course not. So why should we?

We're on pace for 10-6 with a win in our pocket against the Big Bad Wolf of the AFC East and 4 more division games left to prove our worth. Plenty of football left to be played. So let's get to it.

When the season started I didn't expect the Bills to make a legitimate run at the playoffs. What I wanted to see is a team that was improving and a team that looked like they belonged in the NFL. Thus far, they have exceeded my expectations.

I still believe we're 2 years away but we're getting better.

They have exceeded my expectations as well. I thought we would only win 5 games all year. Rome wasn't built in a day

"This thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down. It is the staying down."

I've seen the 2011 Bills come back from 18 points against the Raiders. The very next week, I saw them come back from 21 points against the Patriots. Don't try to tell me that one bad effort at an inopportune time makes this team a bunch of losers.

Nobody ever said the road to the playoffs would be easy. Maybe they don't make it when the dust settles. But I sure as hell know that they have the intestinal fortitude for it.

I love this team, on most Sundays they have been fun, but they remind me of the Bills of the late 80's pre Cornelius Bennett, and James Lofton. They are missing some people.

:thumbsup:

This season has already exceeded my expectations...and it isn't merely wins vs losses. This team has developed a personality and, dare I say it, a soul, that has been dead for a decade. Win or lose, this team carries what it learns from game to game, and evolves. I am perfectly willing to accept that the Jets might be a better team, at this point, than the Bills. Not so much better that I don't think the Bills can't beat them in their place, in three weeks.

Despite the disappointing outcome, I don't get the sense that this team ever stopped trying today, and they weren't completely awful. There was still some to like today. I think the offense actually adjusted at the half, and played better in the second. In fact, I think they might have made a true game of it, had they not started the second half, handicapped by awful field position.

Oh well...still a lot to look forward to the next 8 weeks, or so. No reason to despair now. There is so much football left to be played.