anyone watch Hot in Cleveland on TV Land?

The Poojer

for this 48 year old, I am a big fan. Valerie Bertinelli looks FABULOUS! I have always found Wendy Malik to be very sexy and Jane Leeves is smoking hot....add Betty White's humor into the mix and it appears Don Rickles will also be joining the show along side Betty White. I am a fan.

for this 48 year old, I am a big fan. Valerie Bertinelli looks FABULOUS! I have always found Wendy Malik to be very sexy and Jane Leeves is smoking hot....add Betty White's humor into the mix and it appears Don Rickles will also be joining the show along side Betty White. I am a fan.

Always liked Jane Leeves on Frasier. I don't watch this show, though. When I want to masturbate to images of Betty White I just use google.

:unsure:

I mean...ummmmmm

being in my age group, seeing three women of my genre looking as good as they do....and betty white is one of the funniest people on earth...

Always liked Jane Leeves on Frasier. I don't watch this show, though. When I want to masturbate to images of Betty White I just use google.

:unsure:

I mean...ummmmmm

Wendie Malick is from Buffalo. The balding guy (photographer) on Just Shoot Me with her is also from WNY.

I've never seen/heard of the show...but I agree about Wendy Malik...always thought she was very sexy...love her voice too! Is it an old show, or new show? Does TV Land have new shows now?

yes, tv land does have some original programming...this show is pretty funny...especially with betty white in the cast, but the eye candy is well worth the watch....

I've never seen/heard of the show...but I agree about Wendy Malik...always thought she was very sexy...love her voice too! Is it an old show, or new show? Does TV Land have new shows now?

• 4 weeks later...

season premier tonight at 10...they did a marathon of last season all weekend...it is a pretty funny show....

Pooj, I WANT to like the show, they've got Barbie from 1 day at a time and Sue Ann from MTM Show and Wendie Mallick (sp?) and Jane Leeves who are all very good actresses; but unfortunately they spent all their money on cast and have interns writing the scripts.

I don't care how good the actors/actresses are, if the lines are crap there's not much they can do to fix them.

They were talking in the show???? :-)

Pooj, I WANT to like the show, they've got Barbie from 1 day at a time and Sue Ann from MTM Show and Wendie Mallick (sp?) and Jane Leeves who are all very good actresses; but unfortunately they spent all their money on cast and have interns writing the scripts.

I don't care how good the actors/actresses are, if the lines are crap there's not much they can do to fix them.

I watched this the other night..and must disagree with the Pooj. Leeves, not Bertinelli...WOW!!! Bertinelli looked like the hips be back to pre Weight Watcher days.The other chick..arms to muscular for me..look like she could beat me up.One disclaimer, not on HD on directv, so picture not so good.

Now, in terms of the show..some funny parts. The Tv show bit I thought was funny.

But Rickels..maybe its me and my age..but the dude just cracks me up every time i see him. He stole this show..but i guess he is not a regular..too bad, i would watch every week if he was.

See I am an absolute sucker for a nice set of legs and Leeves has some killer legs...I also must admit that the 'heroine chic' look is also my downfall...i love a really skinny girl...not emaciated(ie. kate moss) but give me a skinny red head who likes beer and I would be set for life....

valerie bertenelli on the other hand was a babe on one day at a time and has done well over the years, with the help of weight watchers...but I had a crush on her in the early 70's and have a crush on her now in the early teens.....

I watched this the other night..and must disagree with the Pooj. Leeves, not Bertinelli...WOW!!! Bertinelli looked like the hips be back to pre Weight Watcher days.The other chick..arms to muscular for me..look like she could beat me up.One disclaimer, not on HD on directv, so picture not so good.

Now, in terms of the show..some funny parts. The Tv show bit I thought was funny.

But Rickels..maybe its me and my age..but the dude just cracks me up every time i see him. He stole this show..but i guess he is not a regular..too bad, i would watch every week if he was.

whenever Valerie Bertenelli is involved, Man Cards will NEVER be revoked...NEVER!!!

No, he's from Toronto.

Valerie Bertinelli is one of the cutest things ever.

+1 to all of these.