Being a true Bills fan...

Armchair GM

Pardon my exaggeration of the consternation felt in my relationship with this organization!

I'm the number 1 fan with the winning plan all along billieving in Chan. With Fitzpatrick's magic leading the way to number 2 of a natural hat trick (winning the first meetings against ur division opponents, sorry for the hockey term). With SJ13's "why so serious," and Fred Ex's delivery so glorious and a man named Dareus, I sit on the edge of my seat yelling and screaming, jumping to my feet anticipating the grounding of a NY Jets fleet. On comes Barnett, Shep & Byrd to spread the word of a defense yet to be heard. Circling the wagons with the Shwami around a wanna be dictator commy fat boy Ryan tryn' to figure out why Sanchez is cryn'. Oh wait, something about a teenage dream love her and leave her and his old homey Smith carvn’ up the d with the wild cat and a Bobbit style meat cleaver. Sorry Dirty, we gotta end your teenage dream with Chandler up the seem, breakn’ records and a same day Fred Ex dippnn', divin', duckn' & dodgn' the lame gang green machine like checkers. Wait a minute, it gets worse with the pass rushing phenom Aaron...Maybe not, that fool's about to get got when "The Beast" named Corey stuffs his weak ass sack attack and never hesitates to put a punk on his back. All day, every day behind a line with Wood in the middle bustn' open a whole on 3rd and nine screen that goes for a dub, havin’ time to stop for a drink in the Van Miller club. Sanchez with another six pics, relax Plax your time will come if you can get off the sideline after knuckle bustn' ur fanny hole two deep with Rex's thumb. How 'bout dem "Bad News" Bills with the skills to shove those little jagged pills down the throats of some fools that forgot about Moats. All said and done, Sunday afternoon when the Bills have won under a rare November sun, I am the number one fan with a winning plan all along BILLIEVING in that undrafted, late round, practice squad but Ivy League clan!

Pardon my exaggeration of the consternation felt in my relationship with this organization!

I'm the number 1 fan with the winning plan all along billieving in Chan. With Fitzpatrick's magic leading the way to number 2 of a natural hat trick (winning the first meetings against ur division opponents, sorry for the hockey term). With SJ13's "why so serious," and Fred Ex's delivery so glorious and a man named Dareus, I sit on the edge of my seat yelling and screaming, jumping to my feet anticipating the grounding of a NY Jets fleet. On comes Barnett, Shep & Byrd to spread the word of a defense yet to be heard. Circling the wagons with the Shwami around a wanna be dictator commy fat boy Ryan tryn' to figure out why Sanchez is cryn'. Oh wait, something about a teenage dream love her and leave her and his old homey Smith carvn’ up the d with the wild cat and a Bobbit style meat cleaver. Sorry Dirty, we gotta end your teenage dream with Chandler up the seem, breakn’ records and a same day Fred Ex dippnn', divin', duckn' & dodgn' the lame gang green machine like checkers. Wait a minute, it gets worse with the pass rushing phenom Aaron...Maybe not, that fool's about to get got when "The Beast" named Corey stuffs his weak ass sack attack and never hesitates to put a punk on his back. All day, every day behind a line with Wood in the middle bustn' open a whole on 3rd and nine screen that goes for a dub, havin’ time to stop for a drink in the Van Miller club. Sanchez with another six pics, relax Plax your time will come if you can get off the sideline after knuckle bustn' ur fanny hole two deep with Rex's thumb. How 'bout dem "Bad News" Bills with the skills to shove those little jagged pills down the throats of some fools that forgot about Moats. All said and done, Sunday afternoon when the Bills have won under a rare November sun, I am the number one fan with a winning plan all along BILLIEVING in that undrafted, late round, practice squad but Ivy League clan!

Well done!! And much appreciated!! Now just git er done, boys

To the OP: no, this isn't English class, and yes, feel free to type however you choose, but I feel a responsibility to inform you I didn't read a single word of your post because I looked at one huge run-on blob of a paragraph and decided not to give myself a headache.

That said: Go Bills!!! I'm sure you're a huge fan!

To the OP: no, this isn't English class, and yes, feel free to type however you choose, but I feel a responsibility to inform you I didn't read a single word of your post because I looked at one huge run-on blob of a paragraph and decided not to give myself a headache.

Same here.

To the OP:  no, this isn't English class, and yes, feel free to type however you choose, but I feel a responsibility to inform you I didn't read a single word of your post because I looked at one huge run-on blob of a paragraph and decided not to give myself a headache. That said:  Go Bills!!!  I'm sure you're a huge fan!

I felt the same, but decided to read it anyway. I smiled :)

That said: Go Bills!!! I'm sure you're a huge fan!

If reading something like that can give you a headache, consult a physician, or I hear there are a few Bungles out there who have some nice "meds" shipped right to their house. You should look into that :devil:

the op reads like some raving schizophrenic's word salad rant. Still, props for your passion for the Bills!

The essence of your post is similar to several other comments in this topic but your description and summation are outstanding.

Great use of language and it seems like for a rookie, you're gonna be a great poster here.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Have all the fun you want--this isn't English class--but huge blobs of sentences are tough on the eyes.

On a more important note, I also would like to see tears in Sanchez' eyes and I fully anticipate the grounding of the Jersey Jets fleet.

Go Bills.

It's best not to criticize somebody else's "sad excuse for a sentence" and then use three sets of ellipses.

What a bad-ass bunch of football fans we are criticizing each others' sentence structures. :pirate:

And what a difference from Jets boards. Half of their posters can't even spell let alone debate the proper use of ellipses and paragraph breaks.