Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU'RE, god-!@#$ing-dammit! :wallbash:

Get a bluetooth keyboard for the IPad. It's worth it. And the IPad renders this board rather...well, not well. Don't even waste your time trying to change your avatar on it (and note the correct use of "your", you ungrammatical whore).

As opposed to an edumacated one? How do you even know? Does he sip his dandelion wine with the pinky finger properly extended?

Thanks grammar cop.... I'll check out the keyboard.....

Looks like I finally was "approved".

I was starting to wonder if the BBMB mods had blackballed me over here...........LOL

Yes, the final "complaint" thread was shut down last night on the (old) Anything But forum. Jayhawk had been asked several questions, which he did not wish to address, so he shut it down.

I will occasionally be posting here, so I wish to say hello to all.................like the majority of Americans , I am Conservative.

I was starting to wonder if the BBMB mods had blackballed me over here...........LOL

Yes, the final "complaint" thread was shut down last night on the (old) Anything But forum. Jayhawk had been asked several questions, which he did not wish to address, so he shut it down.

I will occasionally be posting here, so I wish to say hello to all.................like the majority of Americans , I am Conservative.

Good to see ya here, B- your comments on the SadDay thread were outstanding.

Dics !@#$ a-holes. So don't be one. :D

The recent noobs came from a place that has gross contempt for freedom... Real speech haters, cronyism, and general doosh bags....

Just a heads up for the new people, generally dishing on family is not approved of, at least in my experience. If you are clearly joking, no big deal. However, comments like, "I saw your wife in a back alley sucking off hobos" or somesuch is generally not a good idea.

We bash on each other in this forum and it can get vicious as it is literally no holds barred. It's a fun game...

No with you even if one is clearly joking you cry.

So the toolman wants civility? Weren't you interviewing for your bosses job? I may be wrong... If not , did you get it?

Yeah, I did interview, but no decision made as of yet... Only thing I do know is I'm one of 2 left in the decision process... Should know this week....finally...

I finally got an infraction for starting that thread. If you ask me he should've pointed me for stuff in the thread, but it looks like they're going to start going all gestapo on everyone.

they came from the DNC?

ROFLMAO!!!! I like this board already!!

I think your going to find a fairly even split in political philosophies of the refugees. Some like myself, conservative to a fault, though I prefer Constitutionalist... Others, though liberal in tendency, few locked in step with the DNC or the RNC...

That said... That board we came from had gotten to the point that only one or 2 members, constantly played the game of baiting others, which is what led to the shut down... Of all the members I've seen check in here so far, all bring knowledge and I think respect for one another of the refugees, even in disagreement...

My own opinion, so take it for what it's worth...

The question is: your walking around the OWS and some hippie piece comes and says come to my tent and rail me.... But you ahave to scream out Barak is the best!

Would ya? And yes, she is very hot and you are somewhat drunk....

Yep, his threads were annoying, even for a moderate like myself.... That place is friggen dead... I wil be back to bump the Paint Drying thread, just to piss some of the "but" fanboys off.....

Cuz I got the time

Barak Badash is a pretty badash footballer in Israel. I would totally do it (and her).

As for the BBMB, they're starting to get pissy. I don't think the mods like being constantly mocked for acting like complete !@#$s, and everyone being reminded of it daily.

ROFLMAO!!!! I like this board already!!

I think your going to find a fairly even split in political philosophies of the refugees. Some like myself, conservative to a fault, though I prefer Constitutionalist... Others, though liberal in tendency, few locked in step with the DNC or the RNC...

That said... That board we came from had gotten to the point that only one or 2 members, constantly played the game of baiting others, which is what led to the shut down... Of all the members I've seen check in here so far, all bring knowledge and I think respect for one another of the refugees, even in disagreement...

My own opinion, so take it for what it's worth...

I tend to agree.

I even still have some little bit of respect and hope for Larry...once he gets past that transitional period I have seen in so many before during the last semester of law school and the first year or 2 after.

Eventually, he will either become a total scum sucking lawyer or realize that he really doesn't know everything and that right is not determined by what the SCOTUS has determined.

Now, if Fizzy or dennis shows up, I assume there is an ignore function here that I will find at that time.

:bag:

Edited by BadgerVid

hell .. im still trying to get banned.

right now im averaging about a point a day. im thinking about jumping in her pm and just going all out with both barrels then placing her on ignore. not sure if that will work but it should make me laugh. she did say i could message her and she wouldnt give me any points. like i believe ... wait ... BILLieve her.

I doubt you'll get much more of a riveting conversation than "Child, please. You don't know what you're talking about. I don't have to justify anything to you. I'm right and you're wrong. It's not coming back, so deal with it, kid".

they came from the DNC?

Nah, those jerkoffs make the DNC look like a respectable, honest, charitable organization.

Hey! Now I will take a well thought out counter to my point, but when you go messing with B-Large, you are poking the bull! We are "Official Board Freedom" soldiers and I will layith the smacketh down if you go messing with my homeboy! :devil:

Go on, defend your homeboy. You're in my 'hood now, B word. :beer:

Freakly (love this new word), you pushed that incident. You wanted to argue. I was supportive of you, until you went and insisted you were serious. Want to whine about me going off after that? Tough ****.

Whine? I thought it was pretty funny. Going after me PM style. :lol: