Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to have some new blood in the water. If at all possible, we hope you will take the time to discuss topics here that never seem to get enough play. Allow me to list some possible thread titles:

•  
  • Global Cooling Warming Change is real and caused by man. (If possible, provide charts from people who say 50 years of cooling/warming/change patterns justifies thousands of years of trending.)
  • Unions Are A Critical Component of the Global Economy.
  • Teabaggers are racists.
  • The problem with Obamacare is it doesn't include a single payer plan.
  • The Recovery Act really did work.

Feel free to add your own.

*Corporations are Evil

Oh Dave is our resident racist. Do you guys have one?

And Booster is our resident.....honestly you're so indistinct and irrelevant it's too hard to lampoon you. Booster is just an idiot.

some other topics that don't get enough play:

milton friedman: genius, diety or prophet?

mob fights in Mcdonalds

Michelle Obama is a @#$%^

ayn rand: genius, diety, prophet or all three

the liberal media

academics: morons,eggheads, hippies or the devil incarnate?

i've been just itchin to weigh in on on those.

Edited by birdog1960

So is this going to be like that season of the Sopranos when Feetch and those other guys got out of the can?

p.s. Watch out for one of the lunatics having an occasional Bush Derangement Syndrome flashback.

You forgot the "reasons why we should invade Iraq thread." Oh wait, that board was nuked. :D:P

Actually, it's more like, "oh yeah, well at least Obama didn't start an ILLEGAL war!!!" :lol:

Edited by KD in CT

Actually, it's more like, "oh yeah, well at least Obama didn't start an ILLEGAL war!!!" :lol:

No.

It would be priceless to go back to those boards and see what the clairvoyants on the right were saying... They were so smart, I looked up to them and hung on their every word. It would really give the newbs some perspective of the self-annointed smart ones here. It really is tragic how wrong people were... Some not even with the guts to be here and admit their epic fail.

Hey all, the Mods over at Bills.com have closed the Politics forum

Wimps.

Hopefully some new liberal tards for me to smack down!

Perhaps you can match wits with the other Dave. Otherwise ....

Maybe you can match wits with DC Tom. You're already doing a darned good impression of him after massive head trauma.

Is that like the retarded midget undercard before the heavyweight fight?

Okay, somebody's going to have to dig up links to the original 3.5 thread, the original Retatta thread, and some of "connor's golden nuggets"

Just so the n00bs can get caught up with TSW/PPP traditions

Classics, all.

But couldn't Conner's gems be called Molson's Golden nuggets?

Great to have some new blood in the water. If at all possible, we hope you will take the time to discuss topics here that never seem to get enough play. Allow me to list some possible thread titles:

•  
  • Global Cooling Warming Change is real and caused by man. (If possible, provide charts from people who say 50 years of cooling/warming/change patterns justifies thousands of years of trending.)
  • Unions Are A Critical Component of the Global Economy.
  • Teabaggers are racists.
  • The problem with Obamacare is it doesn't include a single payer plan.
  • The Recovery Act really did work.

Feel free to add your own.

I'm not one to beg and plead, but would you please change your avatar? Even a naked picture of Rosie O'Donnell getting out of bed in the morning would be less repulsive.

Edited by 3rdnlng

DaveInElma, that is. The other Dave (in Norfolk) is our resident village idiot.

You new guys are dead meat. This is gonna be fun... :devil:

This is DC Tom. He's also Juror 8 and Romeo. When he loses an argument against real people he resorts to arguing with himself.