Everything FRED JACKSON

Hey guys,

This was posted late last week but the link was taken down on Sunday night. Here is a new link for anyone who missed it. Let me know what you think and please follow me on twitter at twitter.com/georgeskoutakis

I do not twitter so can not follow. Great video for a great story. Only thing missing would be a segment with Marv Levy at the end but I see how that would be difficult to arrange.

Ignore those arguing about Stevie Johnson; it is rare that people can stay on topic and not bring up topics brought up in many other threads.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that !!

From the first time i saw Fred run I think it was the year they drafted Marshawn & Fred's average YPC was like 4.7 & Marshawn's was around 4 i had a feeling that Fred was going to be something of a special RB , but he has went way beyond that !!

He is one of if not the most versitile RB in the league & i only hope the Bills will give him a contract that is worthy :worthy: of what he does for the team !!

You Rock Fred !!!! Go Bills !!!!

Glad people are liking the feature. Not sure if you guys have seen this link but its the un-cut versions of all my interviews for this piece including an unreleased invu with Thurman Thomas. Bills fans will love this.

Interviews with:

Chan Gailey

Thurman Thomas

Fred Jackson

Ryan Fitzpatrick

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/2011/10/28/aftershow_jackson/

Revis is spot on.

“He’s always been productive when we played them,’’ Revis said. “In the past, he wasn’t a starter, but we knew what type of back he was. Actually, in the past we’ve thought he was better than some of the starters there, but now he has a starting role and he’s doing what he needs to do.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/ready_freddy_QOGIO6fTkadviujMPHzwcP#ixzz1cqW5GOyj

Kinda sucks he was farting around behind Bust-mode all this time. Or maybe the silver lining is that he has more in the tank now that we have an offensive-minded coach

Hey guys,

This was posted late last week but the link was taken down on Sunday night. Here is a new link for anyone who missed it. Let me know what you think and please follow me on twitter at twitter.com/georgeskoutakis

I will be doing more things like this with the Bills in the future and look forward to hearing what you guys think!

youtube.com/watch?v=zVOEmITU7II

Great piece man. I love Freddie and now the love FOR him is unreal. I remember when more than 50% on this board still thought Lynch was so much better than Freddie. I have been in his corner all along and it feels great. Seeing him do well and prove everyone wrong (not just this site but all over the NFL world) is awesome. I'll be at the game this week like every home game. I'll be the one holding the big MVP sign whenever Fred has a great play. We need to start the MVP chants this week. It's getting into the running time of the football season and we need Fred and this team pumped up at the chance he might have an MVP year. Especially going into a 3 game road trip.

Go Bills

let's see more stories like this about Fitz, Stevie, Nelson.