Bills vs Zebras

JinWPB

Well this weeks game against the Jets should test the NFL big market conspiracy. The question is: What tactic will be used to bring the Jets back into the race? Will we see blatantly bad calls or just opportune game changing holding or false start calls against the Bills. Maybe the no calls against the Jests technic or the famous pass interferance hail mary call.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT........just sayin....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this weeks game against the Jets should test the NFL big market conspiracy. The question is: What tactic will be used to bring the Jets back into the race? Will we see blatantly bad calls or just opportune game changing holding or false start calls against the Bills. Maybe the no calls against the Jests technic or the famous pass interferance hail mary call.

Wow, making excuses already? Way to get an early start on it. :thumbsup:

Wow--a "refs blew this game" BEFORE the game is played.

I guess it was inevitable someone would do this at some point. Embarrassing.

i agree with you. i always wanna know what crew we are getting, whether it is walt coleman, who we all know and "love", to the "show", ed hoculi. i am hoping beyond hope we get mike carey. i have never felt he had a bad game , whether it is us, or whomever. i also give credence to the "big market" theory. so we shall see.

I'd be surprised if we didn't get the calls ourselves, this will be one of the most hyped up crowds in a long time, no way are the Refs going to screw us.

That being said... we'll probably get effed over by them when we go to New Jersey. :)

I'd be surprised if we didn't get the calls ourselves, this will be one of the most hyped up crowds in a long time, no way are the Refs going to screw us.

That being said... we'll probably get effed over by them when we go to New Jersey. :)

This is true, the good news is we are at home.

Yes, It is clear that the NFL favors the "big market teams"---just ask any Jets fan how much success the NFL's blatant favoritism has brought them over the years. And clearly Chicago, as a big market, and Houston too, are the recipients of all the "big market" bias calls too.

Poor smaller markets like GB, Indy and Pittsburgh have no hope for success in today's NFL.

Wow, making excuses already? Way to get an early start on it. :thumbsup:

I don't think JinWPB is making excuses.

I've watched 3 Jests games this year and they get some real sweetheart calls.

They shouldn't have beat the Dolphins.

As long as the Zebras stay clean, the Bills can sweep the Jests.

Is it coincidence that some of the worst calls this season and non calls have allowed the Jests to win games or is there a conspiracy?

I don't care. As long as the coincidences don't happen this Sunday.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Frankly .... I expect the team to speak for itself! The ZEBRA's cannot overcompensate the work of a team that plays its heart out and doesn't make mistakes.

This may be the worst year of officiating ever! And, the Bills really have been victimized by bad calls as much as other teams in the league.

I heard a theory that the ref's are on such an overload from all the new petty and bureaucratic rules that it is almost impossible to officiate any more. They have too many things to worry about plus the camera is always on them so they are doing double and triple checks in their minds rather than just making the call!

So, I say ... it's up to Chan and even more so Edwards and the team to bring about this victory on Sunday!

GO BILLS ...

The single best indicator of the Bills being good? We only get horrible, game changing officiating when we are good.

Did you all forget about "overofficious jerk"? Marv said that....when the refs were hosing us.

Did you all forget about "just give it to em?" (The 1 foot down....in the white stripe on the sidelines, the other next to a camera guy..."catch" that allowed the Pats to beat us, and make the playoffs for the first time in forever?) ...when the refs were hosing us so badly, that Ralph insisted that replay be brought back? Yes, this is the call that brought back replay. Don't like replay? Blame the crew that Just Gave It to the Patriots.

Did you all forget Bruce Smith, standing on the sidelines, bellowing at the ref: "We just want a fair game, that's all"...when the refs were hosing us.

Therefore, the lemons out of lemonade version of this is: Hey, this proves the Bills MUST be good. We are officially back. :D