Top Earners Double Share Of National Wealth

Wow. You took a trite and rather insipid cliche, and turned it into one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

That is some serious talent.

My writing, like flu viruses never gets old: and like the flu viruses it makes your head ache, and leaves your stomach hurt and heaving.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Globalization (free trade,offshoring) was sold (propagandized) to the working class of the developed world as a job creator of high tech and managerial jobs while factory work was off-shored.

Who gives a **** what you believed it was sold as? It is what it is, it is part of the evolutionary process of this world, you either learn to adapt, or you can do as what you and many others do and complain about it, which of course gets you nowhere.

Makes as much sense as the flu, too.

1918 flu, a fly and a flea didn't know what to do,lets flee said the fly, lets fly said the flea, so they flew to the zoo carrying the flu and now the naked apes all achoo achoo.

btw if you And Nanker are not one and the same then you should share a room and eat off each others plates when you go out.

1918 flu, a fly and a flea didn't know what to do,lets flee said the fly, lets fly said the flea, so they flew to the zoo carrying the flu and now the naked apes all achoo achoo.

btw if you And Nanker are not one and the same then you should share a room and eat off each others plates when you go out.

I'm sorry but I don't understand a single thing you write. Perhaps you should link some more inane YouTube videos to speak for you.

You either need more drugs or less.

Once again, why vilify the top 1%? Why not want to joint them? And oh by the way, wealth creates wealth...so what.

Vilify? How, by simply pointing out a few facts? Amazing how all of you immediately fall back on republican talking points :worthy:

This crap never gets old.

It really is horrible! Isn't it!

It is sad. Really.

Was speaking about this with my father just yesterday. Retired Marine Corps, pushed me in everything I did to the max, and I've done a few things in my life that have made him proud. Well, now I am coming close to fulfilling a dream of mine, which is to be involved with the inception of a hedgefund. But now, being involved in a hedgefund means that bozos such as Lybob believe we are all crooks, his ill-informed and uberly overgeneralzed view of people such as myself is gaining traction amongst the ignorant. And I tell my father that I have a lot of friends out in California, who ALL share this view (you should see all the OWS posts on my FB) and I feel that I almost have to hide the possibility that I will be involved with a hedgefund.

Never in my life has financial success been so demonized. I feel that I have been doing my clients right, they have virually all been better off for knowing and doing business with me. I'd like to think that I have improved their financial quality of life,and helped steer them through these tough years.

And get this, the main stake holder of the company is a die hard Obama supporter, I mean, he's freaking shameless when it comes to it, yet he still will want to set up shop over there, yet our main operating

congratulations. You must be very thankful to the millions of people that worked so hard to set up a system so people--other people--can get ahead.

So I take it you think people should just shut up because they are upset that other people with lots of money have all the influence over our

government which makes laws for all of us?

Vilify? How, by simply pointing out a few facts? Amazing how all of you immediately fall back on republican talking points :worthy:

Oh I'm sorry. I completely misunderstood the purpose for starting this thread. You started it to pat them on the back and congratulate them on their success.

So I take it you think people should just shut up because they are upset that other people with lots of money have all the influence over our

Better them than poor numbskulls like you having an influence.

congratulations. You must be very thankful to the millions of people that worked so hard to set up a system so people--other people--can get ahead.

I think people should inform themselves more.

Do you believe if the tax code was the way you would like, it would increase the standard of living for the "99%"? And if so, could you explain how?

Do you believe if the tax code was the way you would like, it would increase the standard of living for the "99%"? And if so, could you explain how?

Now how's he supposed to answer that? It's too long to fit on a bumper sticker...

And many of them are asking for the government to completely forgive their student loans, which is so very different than corporations asking for things that give them a leg up, right?

I love when uber-liberals give examples like you have in this thread. The government that you worship is the biggest corporation in the world and causes more strife on a daily basis than all the other corporations in the world combined. They're guilty of virtually everything you accuse faceless bureaucracies of by at least 10 fold AND they have the ability to manipulate the global economy with an ease that corporations can only sit back and envy.

You're a whiny hypocrite.

So they are just like people that blame everything on government? Eh, whiny hypocrite? :oops:

Using absolutes makes you look like a total moron. At least you're consistent.

And that's exactly why you are a moron mr. Anti government joker! You need to really look in the mirror, not just take a quick glance

You mean if you taxed the wealthy more--among other things--and created more consumers, put more people to work, improved neighborhoods, schools and the lives of children, that wouldn't improve People's lives???? Seriously?

And that's exactly why you are a moron mr. Anti government joker! You need to really look in the mirror, not just take a quick glance

You mean if you taxed the wealthy more--among other things--and created more consumers, put more people to work, improved neighborhoods, schools and the lives of children, that wouldn't improve People's lives???? Seriously?

Wait...your idea is that the government should take money from the rich to give it to the poor so they can be more productive and consume more...thus lining the pockets of the evil rich bastards that sell them stuff to begin with...?

:unsure:

Yeah, that's sustainable. :lol: It's a half-step from being a Ponzi scheme. How the hell did you ever develop such a !@#$ed-up view of the world?

That might be true if I was "anti-government". There's a difference between being "Anti-Stupid" and "Anti-Government". I'd tell you to figure it out, but you're too !@#$ing stupid to process even the most simple concepts.