Injuries piling up for Washington

FluffHead

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Injuries-Pile-Up-With-Hightower-Going-Down/06db8366-2804-4ec4-81d6-e65dc3136222?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Looks like Hightower, Santana Moss, and possibly London Fletcher will miss the Bills game. I believe two of their offensive linemen are out as well including LT Trent Williams.

Yeah well, the Giants had a ton of injuries too and we still lost to those guys. I'm from the DC area, and even the Skins suck as usual, they can be pretty good on defense. Bottom line is we need our defense to have a dominant outing like against KC in the opener.

Yeah well, the Giants had a ton of injuries too and we still lost to those guys. I'm from the DC area, and even the Skins suck as usual, they can be pretty good on defense. Bottom line is we need our defense to have a dominant outing like against KC in the opener.

Is that really the bottom line?

Is that really the only way the Bills can beat the Redskins?

I don't think so, I just think they need to score more points than the Redskins, a team that has a hard time scoring. I think the Bills defense can play as bad as they did against the Giants or Bengals, and the Bills can still win.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

With our record in Toronto, we need a win regardless of who or what shape our opponent is in. I mean, as much as it is great to beat the best, in order to get these Canadians to start being excited about football in the Rogers Center, we've got to give them something to be excited about. Again, as much as I don't like giving up a home game, I'd be much happier about it if we had a similar home field crowd there as we do in the Ralph. You can't expect the crowd there - who are more or less a fifty thousand plus crowd of people with no specific tie to the Bills, but rather are fans of all different teams, to add Buffalo to their list of teams playing the way we have. So, lets go out and handle this Redskins team, because games like this can end up defining a season as much as the lopsided wins - if it goes badly, we'll question how talented a team we really are.

Go Bills!

Redskins are probably thinking the same thing about us. We'll be playing without 4 key starters (Bell, Jones, KW, Merriman) next Sunday.

Lol do you follow the team?

Bell COULD play, Merriman expects to play, Jones is not a KEY player.

Only Williams is valid. They are without their starting RB, by far best WR, and maybe heart and soul of the defense.

Lol do you follow the team?

Bell COULD play, Merriman expects to play, Jones is not a KEY player.

Only Williams is valid. They are without their starting RB, by far best WR, and maybe heart and soul of the defense.

London Fletcher.

Funny how the former Bills braintrust thought he was washed up 5 years ago, yet he is still the heart and soul of another team's defense 5 years later. :oops: