Happy 93rd Ralph!

happy birthday, thanks for keeping the bills in buffalo, making you an iconic figure in WNY. ok, now please, put a succession plan for the bills to stay here! only fair, we have supported you, you have realized a nice return on the investment..

Edited by dwight in philly

I share my birthday with this man and love the bills for many reasons this being one of them. I was really hoping for a Monday nighter at the Ralph so I could celebrate my 30th at the Ralph with Ralph... Oh well here's hoping you make it many more years so we can pull that off!!! Happy birthday and long live mr. Wilson!

Ralph, if this is your last birthday, remember three things:

1. Even though you live in Detroit, I think it's cool that you hated the movie 8 Mile as much as I did.

2. Nobody wishes Art Modell happy birthday anymore in Cleveland.

3. The difference between your family inheriting 600 million or 900 million will never, ever, EVER change the way they live their lives for countless generations, but it will significantly change the way you are remembered, both inside your family and from the people of WNY. There is a price we pay sometimes in life for doing the right thing, it would be a good legacy and message to younger generations when you move on.